Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread all about me

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Hi, this threads about me. Please talk about me. I have 187 posts so far, and live in East Preston and go out with my friends to the pub where I drink alcohol as represented by this smillie here.....:drink: :drink:

I have a great sense of humour and my friends say I'm wacky as represented by this smilie here.....:p :p

I'll come back and do another thread when I've got 500 posts and we'll all talk about me some more. Or I'll tell everyone I'm leaving this site and then we can talk about ME. Either way I'm on a winner.

Will I fit in on NSC?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
You need a sense of humour to be an Albion fan, Chesney, so you will fit in well.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Storys are welcome and it doesn't mean your attention seeking thats a bloody fact.:lolol:

On a serious note i catch your drift:clap:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
berkshire seagull said:
Storys are welcome and it doesn't mean your attention seeking thats a bloody fact.:lolol:

On a serious note i catch your drift:clap:

Good stuff.

Completely agree with your first point. Stories can be bloody amusing (especially from the likes of Safeway and CTS), even if they are entirely about the person who tells them, if they're done in the right way.

However, if I see one more thread about someone with 500 f***ing posts, or someone who's leaving the site, or arriving, I'm think gonna kill someone.

I'm just a chilled out entertainer.

Isn't this thread of yours complaining about empty, myopic self-obessed threads just a little egotistical and pointless?

But by complaining about that, am I just making an utterly smug, self-satisfied and largely redundant point?

I fear you may have just trapped NSC inside a giant paradox. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
London Irish said:
I fear you may have just trapped NSC inside a giant paradox. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

You may be making a bloody good point there.

I don't think this thread is egostical, although maybe it is - subconsciously.

Its not pointless though. If it only makes one person think twice about clogging up the board with a thread about their 25th post, then I will feel a sense of achievement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here