Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread about Tools !

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
:facepalm: I use the spanners 5 days a week I should be able to spell Bahco correctly.

I call em adjustable wrenches (have four different sizes)
An old dear told me to put a cloth around her twenty year old tap last week in case I damaged it getting it apart:eek:
Also had to take my boots off:moo:
The job took me half an hour and I said have it on me luv!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Don't know what happened but the beast is now up. It has saved me plenty of time making a table for Little Van Winkle's play room and putting up shelfs for Mrs Van Winkle.

Very good cordless, I have had one for years but have killed 2 sets of batteries now, and I bought a Makita 18v in a sale that was cheaper than 2 new batteries for the De-Walt..

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I call em adjustable wrenches (have four different sizes)
An old dear told me to put a cloth around her twenty year old tap last week in case I damaged it getting it apart:eek:
Also had to take my boots off:moo:
The job took me half an hour and I said have it on me luv!

I hope you got tea and biscuits :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
window been a bit of a disappointment? we've lost two of our best players and a solid old soldier. the season has been written off imo, better hope for a good three or four players in the summer for the next.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
1794750_10152264783844203_113632486_n.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I rarely post on NSC but feel compelled to do so tonight - there are so many dickheads posting tonight - ok the transfer window has been a bit disappointing and the result today not great - but why does that mean Oscar is a bad manager, Greer is rubbish and it is all doom and gloom..

Lets get real - we are a good team, we have a good squad but there will be players that want to leave and let's b honest if we want to be as good as the previously mentioned dickheads think we should be the likes of Barnes & el-abd wouldn't get a look in -but we are not YET a forest or a Leicester - those running our club think they have a plan to get us to where we want to be and I trust them and their opinion a lot more Han the knobs that will be reading this and probably getting cross..

I could not give a flying fu## what anyone has to say about anything I have said because frankly if you want to disagree you are the very reason I have had it completely with all the idiots on here..

Apologies to the minority you post reasoned, sensible comments.. It's the idiots that ruin it

you were doing OK until you used the "T" word

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Im after a skirting board ladder, tartan paint and a new bubble for the spirit level. Where is the best place to go,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here