Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A suggestion - for future harmony - please read

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Check out the "Membership" part of the official site;

Brighton and Hove Albion | Tickets | Membership | Albion Membership

If you are not currently a STH, or a Blue or White member, how about joining now? Probably best to go for a Blue Membership. Then come the next time there is a high profile game, you'll all be in with an excellent chance of getting a ticket.

Did any Blue Members fail to get a ticket? Did any White members get a ticket?

Hey, who knows, we might beat Villa and draw Liver, er, United, er, another big club where demand for tickets will be high, and then you'll all be just fine for a ticket.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
but that doesnt matter,when season ticket holders are still waiting to see if they have been succesful

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks, Jeremy Kyle :lolol:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I don't like to be charged money to spend money tbh

This is why I won't go to Matalan, apart from the other obvious reason, being that their gear is sh*t, and why I won't be spending a tenner on a White Membership...

My loss, I know, but perhaps there are things YOU won't entertain for personal reasons...

Cheers

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im glad I bought a white membership yonks ago and got a ticket for sat.

Didnt know there was a membership number tho!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Im glad I bought a white membership yonks ago and got a ticket for sat.

Didnt know there was a membership number tho!

There you go, White Members got tickets, so that means that all STH/Gold Members and all Blue Members who applied also got tickets.

As for the arguement against paying a tenner for membership, well, it's up to you. It's the rule here, and it's the rule at plenty of other clubs, it isn't a new idea, it isn't unique, and it isn't set up to persecute Albion fans. In fact it is set up to benefit Albion fans, and to prevent the gloryhunters from getting tickets that the club believes rightfully should go to loyal, regular fans.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I don't like to be charged money to spend money tbh

This is why I won't go to Matalan, apart from the other obvious reason, being that their gear is sh*t, and why I won't be spending a tenner on a White Membership...

My loss, I know, but perhaps there are things YOU won't entertain for personal reasons...

Cheers

Tend to agree. I refuse to spend money on blue membership. Luckily I transferred our old Away Memberships to the White Memberships scheme without it costing a penny.

Looks like we've missed out on tickets though as I've a feeling our postal application was severely delayed by the weather, despite putting it in the post 4 days before the Wednesday.

Oh well, never mind :shrug:
I won't be losing any sleep over missing out on tickets for this one.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Doubt we'll get another big game this season, so I wouldn't bother with blue.

It wouldn't guarantee you a ticket at, say, the away leg of a play-off (in the unlikely event that we made it), because gold members get first dibs.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think the overwhelming majority of us 'know the rules' over membership, but knowing the rules doesn't imply future harmony - think of all the binfest threads we've had on here over the years over speeding fines for example.

Also just because we know how the membership schemes work doesn't mean we like 'em ...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
When I said harmony, I was refering to the ticketing system for "big" games.

For goodness sake please don't stop with the binfests on other matters!

:rant::angry:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If someone had bought one of the season tickets for the rest of the season on the monday after the draw would they have become gold members straight away for the villa game?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If people miss put becAuse they don't like the principle of paying for membership then I can't reallt see how they can complain. ESPECIALLY when these tickets were only a tenner anyway so you would STILL be payin less than a normal ticket even WITH membership on top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here