Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A site im thinking about

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
some time ago I had an email from Player asking if I would be at all interested in a live streamed match from the Albion maybe they have been thinking ahead
cost for them might just be the thing that stops it but of coarse that might also depend on how much people are prepared to pay per match

Falkor had a look at your site and its well good and very useful

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
some time ago I had an email from Player asking if I would be at all interested in a live streamed match from the Albion maybe they have been thinking ahead
cost for them might just be the thing that stops it but of coarse that might also depend on how much people are prepared to pay per match

Falkor had a look at your site and its well good and very useful

Yesterday before i found out the stuff that triggered my collapse i started setting up a website purely for Brighton streams, i have seen a number of clubs with similar sites.

I kind of like the idea as we know that there will be streams there when available am also going to do highlights section etc....

Right now while where in the championship streams will be few and far between, but once we make the promise land will get a stream every game :clap2: which for me is great as i cant afford games.

Brighton TV this is the site, its easy to delete so if people feel its wrong it can go. Was just an idea after seeing other club sites.

I am seeing at as a little project also :bhasign:

I HAVE ON IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,BUT GOOD LUCK SIR:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here