Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a sincere apology from BHAFC_Pandapops

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
. The feelings that were expressed were indeed not my own.

Whose were they if not yours?

Fair play to the rest of your post, apart from that. It takes something great to clean things up.

Admin

Administrator
Oct 3, 2009
Admin note: The newly registered account has been merged back into the currently banned account. Any further re-registering will see the 1 month ban, imposed for a post with racist overtones, lengthened.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Be emotional Panda. Just be prepared. People sense it, and some go after it. Read the Michel Kuipers testimonial thread in Gold... There is a reason it is in THAT section.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My best advice is you need to grow a thicker skin if you are too have a future on NSC as the Vultures will circle ready to swoop on your every word. Infact if you worry about what people think DO NOT post on here and that is a public health warning.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
How old are you out of interest? You sound like an teenager going through puberty who is getting mood swings.....grow up

Probably older than you with spelling like that.
;)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
me too. When this usually happens I just lose it completely, and that's it. This was a new low.

It sounds like you're really working this stuff through in your mind, so I reckon you'll come out of this as a more enlightened person. We all say things in anger that we don't feel too clever about afterwards - and hopefully most of us learn from these experience (well some of the time anyway!). FWIW, I've little doubt that you're a decent person really; & respect for fronting up after an odd occassion when you let yourself down. :thumbsup:

ps Do one Badger. At least this guy is facing up to the crap he posted the other day, which is more than you'll ever f***ing well do.

Last edited:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I've had a few days to calm now, and my post about Mr Poyet was very VERY out of order. The feelings that were expressed were indeed not my own. Nor does that sort of foul language belong on this thread.

The anger and heartache that followed me overtook me, and it always does at the worst times, and I'll never get away from that. But I can promise that I'll step back from insulting to that extreme on NSC in the future.

I'm sorry for the offense caused to you ladies and gents,
I'm sorry seemingly betraying the club like that.

More importantly, I'm sorry for Gus. He turned this club around, and I forgot myself and where the albion are and how great they are.

sincerely,

Pandapops.

:albion2:

Nice to have an apology but I thought you'd been banned?
I reported your first post calling Mr Poyet a monkey and then you dug a larger hole for yourself by posting pics of Mr Poyet and a Planet of the apes character.
Your posts over the last month have gotten more and more aggressive and alot of them against our club, players, and worst of all the fans.
I hope you have calmed down, I too am likely to go over the top so I understand but I just think you crossed the line. As you apologised and saw your error. Slate wiped clean.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Nice to see you saying sorry but it'a not for me to judge if it is enough, anger is never an excuse for such behaviour though never these thoughts shouldn't enter your mind no matter how angry you may be, they certainly don't here.

Next time go on a run/boxing/playstation or something.

The important thing for you is to learn from it, if you can then at least something comes from it.

All the best Panda.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
f*** me, it's like I've just walked in on some sort of mass orgy!

You brave, brave little soldier :kiss:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Quite a few were spitting feathers.Team selection - off. Tactics - off.Player performances - off.

But it's all about the strategy.

Gus is aware we could get them in the play offs,so lull them into a false sense of security

and BAM, another season in the Championship for the heirs of the Olympics !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nice to have an apology but I thought you'd been banned?
I reported your first post calling Mr Poyet a monkey and then you dug a larger hole for yourself by posting pics of Mr Poyet and a Planet of the apes character.
Your posts over the last month have gotten more and more aggressive and alot of them against our club, players, and worst of all the fans.
I hope you have calmed down, I too am likely to go over the top so I understand but I just think you crossed the line. As you apologised and saw your error. Slate wiped clean.

Living up to your name Captain :)

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Why not create a single thread 'International Waters' where you can post whatever the f*** you want. Rant, let off some steam or just virtually punch someone in the face?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here