Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A short video of our fans at Daggers

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nice one.
I have to say, that away end at Dagenham is almost Peterboro-esque for the acoustics. Nice low roof over us generating a tremendous noise.

Almost a shame we'll never go there again.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Same principle as us making "the away experience" at the Amex a bit nicerer. More fans in = more money, especially for a club like Dagenham who struggle to get more home fans in, with West Ham etc minutes away. :)
Except that our away end is not going to be the best stand in the stadium, so our club could not be accused of taking it's home support for granted.

My suspicion is that the away stand at Dagenham makes segregation as easy as possible. :shrug:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Same principle as us making "the away experience" at the Amex a bit nicerer. More fans in = more money, especially for a club like Dagenham who struggle to get more home fans in, with West Ham etc minutes away. :)

I thought Daggers was excellent for away fans: a well managed bar, TVs to watch the England match during half time and very fairly priced food.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
The tea at Daggers was excellent, poured from a teapot, proper leaves, no teabags or urn there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here