Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Serious Point

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
With every other club taking advantage of this emergency loan system which seems a farce (Millwall loaning 3 players this week), why have we not looked to get in a left-back or centre half on loan? Guy took a whack in the face on tuesday and there is no experienced cover! Come on MM get on the dog!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Personally, as good a job as Reid is doing at left back, I would like to see a left footed player there. Against Sheffield United we seemed to be stifled going forward as Reid was not that willing to play the balls down the line using his left and would have to cut back.

Just my opinion like.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Personally, as good a job as Reid is doing at left back, I would like to see a left footed player there. Against Sheffield United we seemed to be stifled going forward as Reid was not that willing to play the balls down the line using his left and would have to cut back.

Just my opinion like.

That is a fair point but Watto was like that for years and that didnt do any harm did it?

The idea that McGhee hasn't been chasing this is a bit :thud:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We are definitely short of cover in defence, as has been so clearly demonstrated by the injuries to Dodd and Kerry... we need a 1st-choice lb, and cd cover... MM recognises this, but I too am unhappy at the lack of progress as other clubs make move after move in the transfer market...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We have a limited amount of loan signings. Already used two for henderson and McShane.

Why panic now and end up short on players at the end of the season? There is a long way to go yet

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Normandy seagull said:
Guy took a whack in the face on tuesday and there is no experienced cover!

Dont worry about his big fat head, its used to taking a good whack every now and then!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: A Serious Point

Race said:
Dont worry about his big fat head, its used to taking a good whack every now and then!

Normally when you are sitting on it no doubt

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
El Abd and Elphick are fine as cover.

If someone else gets injured we can bring someone in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here