Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sad day for BHAFC

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ahhhh L:eek:rd B - don't give them more to argue about - bloomin heck - it must be argumentative Wednesday or something......

RIGHT EVERYONE - SEE YOU AT THE PUB!! NOW!!:drink:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
er...

go to user CP and then options - and you can set NSC to display anything between 5 posts per page and 40 posts per page.

I'm only on page 4.

Wow!! That's well cleaver.

FYI mine is on 20 a page.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Heres an idea. Theres nothing we can do to change the policy for this game so lets all wait and see if any season ticket holders or AMS members miss out before we go into whinging overdrive.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Rangdo said:
Heres an idea. Theres nothing we can do to change the policy for this game so lets all wait and see if any season ticket holders or AMS members miss out before we go into whinging overdrive.

Too late.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

As Gerbil has pointed out if someone who is in the AMS loses out to someone who has never been before this game came up but has donated then he's got every right to be pissed off.

Utter cock, there is no such person as this. Do you honestly think that people will give money to a cause in which they have no interest, a football team they have never watched?

A person with 'principles' would not do things such as tell Kenny Lunt he hopes he never plays again:angel:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Too late.

I know. I've been busy this afternoon otherwise I could have saved everyone the bother.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
El Presidente said:
Utter cock, there is no such person as this. Do you honestly think that people will give money to a cause in which they have no interest, a football team they have never watched?

A person with 'principles' would not do things such as tell Kenny Lunt he hopes he never plays again:angel:

Alright then let's kill two birds with one stone.

What if a load of Wrexham fans, say 100 of them, walked into the club shop tomorrow having donated 5 each to the A&K fund and bought a ticket each causing AMS members to miss out??

What then??

Eh? Eh?

(I really should go home).

ps I never said that, it was STEVE.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
No. But there ar two words as SMART ARSE. :p

:)

danny_baker.jpg

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
What if a load of Wrexham fans, say 100 of them, walked into the club shop tomorrow having donated 5 each to the A&K fund and bought a ticket each causing AMS members to miss out??

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You are a very naughty boy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Alright then let's kill two birds with one stone.

What then??

Eh? Eh?

(I really should go home).

ps I never said that, it was STEVE.
What if I finally get my ticket, but White Hart Lane is then tragically destroyed on the morning of the match by a herd of genetically modified flying fresian cows who are in a collision with a passenger airliner over North London ?

What THEN ? Eh ? EH ?

(and you can ask Safeway if you like)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
What if I finally get my ticket, but White Hart Lane is then tragically destroyed on the morning of the match by a herd of genetically modified flying fresian cows who are in a collision with a passenger airliner over North London ?

What THEN ? Eh ? EH ?

(and you can ask Safeway if you like)

Then they would re arrange the game somewhere else you IDIOT.

:wave:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Then they would re arrange the game somewhere else you IDIOT.

:wave:

But what if the new venue has a smaller away capacity? Who gets priority out of all those with tickets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here