Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A right(back) problem

Deano has a right(back) problem for Saturday's game - who should he play?

• El-Abd

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Hinsh

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Mini Hinsh (Paul)

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Tommy Fraser

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters

I would go for Tommy Elphick or Chris Breach (if he's fit), Paul Hinshelwood would be an interesting choice if Wilkins thinks he's ready though.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck said:
I think he has, but I think Adam Hinshlewood has been one of the major reasons for the up turn in fortunes, alongside Butters at centre back, so why disrupt that?

Indeed!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Play one of the youth players there. Why change a winning side? This seems the perfect time to make your debut- playing in a winning team, at home against lower level opposition. Keep the disruption to a minimum I say.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
With these injuries why not give Kipre a months deal? At worst he gets to play vs Northwich and Millwall in paint pot. Two good opportunities to prove himself.

I can't see that happening though so P.Hinshelwood or T.Elphick would be good bets. Plus Lynch could do a job there. Would be a shame to mess things about but in terms of a strongest possible 11, El-Abd RB, and Frutos in LM.

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Seagullible said:
why do I keep thinking of a fire crew with this line up

Hinch, Hinch, Butters and Lynch, El-Abd defensive midfield

(think Pugh Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub)

Ahem... fixtures...

Fourteenth Eye said:
Mini hinsh for me with his big bro guiding him thru the game

Originally posted by :J)
That's what I went for as well...

Hinsh - Hinsh - Butters - Lynch
Cuthbert - Dibble and Grubb!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
I would go for Tommy Elphick or Chris Breach (if he's fit), Paul Hinshelwood would be an interesting choice if Wilkins thinks he's ready though.
I agree with that, it is hard to say who is the reserve right back as they never play. :glare: I would probably say Elphick though.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Turkey said:
With these injuries why not give Kipre a months deal? At worst he gets to play vs Northwich and Millwall in paint pot. Two good opportunities to prove himself.

I.

At the worst he is not very good I would sooner give the spot to either Paul Hinshlewood or Tommy Elphick.

D

Deleted member 2719

I would have to say other as i was a right back that like to get forward,the only problem is i would never get back now!!

Junior Hinsh as he is a Right back.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't mess with the rest of the team, it is well balanced and playing well with the current line-up, just bring in someone new and slot them in at right back.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Not sure Paul Hinshelwood is ready however the fact that he is a right back should count for a lot.

Tommy Elphick will play.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would play Paul Hinshelwood. Seems a good game to blood him.

Also we have seen for too long in recent seasons the problems of playing other players out of position.

So play the kid I say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here