Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A rallying cry!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A rallying cry!

Perry Milkins said:
You make some sense here and I respect that. The one point I would return to you on is that whilst 'Albion' are a business its customers have a differing form of loyalty than in the majority of the business world. For example you would not support Palace because of this although you would shop at Tescos if Safeway pissed you off wouldn't you?

Thats a fair point, its always difficult to compare a football club as a business and compare it to other busineses.

The harsh reality of things is that at the end of the day regardless of what it is they all have a balance sheet and all have to stay afloat.

I remember the days when I used to look forward to a Brighton game. I'd be thinking about it all week sometimes. Then match day you get that buzz, the expectation, the pre-match beer, the shite food, Sussex by the sea and blue and white stripes.
Now I find myself thinking of all the other things I could be doing with my time instead. I still go through the motions, clap when the players run out, cheer if we score and moan at the ref. but I look at the team and I can't help thinking, where is the entertainment? I nearly booked train tickets to Bristol a few weeks ago and now I'm relieved that I didn't. This is not a knee jerk reaction and I'm not hugely anti-McGhee. But if fans like me are feeling this way then surely the club are doing something wrong. It's all very well saying this is all Archers fault etc etc but we can't change that, what we need is strong leadership and an acknowledgement that us fans deserve better than we are getting for our investment, (financial, emotional and time) in this club. Come on Dick Knight, DO SOMETHING!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Lokki 7 said:
I remember the days when I used to look forward to a Brighton game. I'd be thinking about it all week sometimes. Then match day you get that buzz, the expectation, the pre-match beer, the shite food, Sussex by the sea and blue and white stripes.

I still get that feeling. It usually lasts until about 3.05 pm every Saturday.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lokki 7 said:
I miss it.
It WILL return, I know exactly what you mean. Don't know where, don't know when...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
No it wont because we are all DOOMED:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here