Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A question for the BNP supporters

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is a flag really that important at the end of the day?

I can never understand people getting so hot under the collar about the European flag being displayed. Yes there's the "people fought and died for the Union flag" argument, but I'm always inclined to think there are more significant things to be concerned about than what colour material the local council are displaying outside their offices.

I hate the way *all* asylum seekers are branded spongers. They're just an easy target for politicians and journalists who can't be bothered to produce anything new or innovative so come out with the same tired old poop.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
attacking A does not mean I beleive in B. maybe C D E etc.........

I do not consider myself a politcal animal, I dont have a veiw on everything. Nor are the veiws I hold necessarily "Right-wing", There is a lot of RW bullshit about but there seems to be even more LW Bullshit about. Its probably in balance on this board.
To be honest I cant be bothered to respond to the likes of Luckboy for example as he's not really putting an arguement more like a complaint.

Fatbadger you twot I am not blamming immigrants but the governments that have f***ed up immigration policy.

who's luckboy?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Torbay is just one example of many. An EU study into Anti-sematism has just been shelved because the culprits are mainly Muslims. I doubt they would have so many qualms if the majority of it was by white christians.

It may appear that I am siding with the BNP, this i find sad.

I see the BNP as a reaction and unmanaged immigration and especially anti-British Political correctness as the cause of the problem.

The BNP will not be defeated untill the causes mentioned above are beaten. Especially the anti-British variant.

As looney - and I am happy to believe you, looney - has denied that he is a supporter of the BNP, and as nobody else who has posted on this thread has admitted to being pro-BNP (indeed, most have been clear about their anti-BNP stance), where are the people this thread was for? Where are the ten who declared their support for the BNP on the EU thread?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
Torbay is just one example of many. An EU study into Anti-sematism has just been shelved because the culprits are mainly Muslims. I doubt they would have so many qualms if the majority of it was by white christians.

It may appear that I am siding with the BNP, this i find sad.

I see the BNP as a reaction and unmanaged immigration and especially anti-British Political correctness as the cause of the problem.

The BNP will not be defeated untill the causes mentioned above are beaten. Especially the anti-British variant.

while i wouldn't agree 100% with that, support for the bnp is certainly being drawn from the politicaly correct (real and imagined) backlash, and the immigration issue. which is given a false importance imho
but yes, the bnp will only be defeated when these issues are sorted out/forgotten about/beaten as you say

but anyway, who the f*** is luckboy?

alan partridge said:
the politicaly correct (real and imagined) backlash, and the immigration issue ... the bnp will only be defeated when these issues are sorted out/forgotten about/beaten as you say

The BNP will be defeated when the issues of intolerance, ignorance, and hatred of foreigners have been dealt with.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
fatbadger said:
The BNP will be defeated when the issues of intolerance, ignorance, and hatred of foreigners have been dealt with.

well yes i know that, but we have to be aware of the tactics those scum bags are pulling. more than ever they are tapping into ignorance with a new veneer or 'respectability'.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
fatbadger said:
As looney - and I am happy to believe you, looney - has denied that he is a supporter of the BNP, and as nobody else who has posted on this thread has admitted to being pro-BNP (indeed, most have been clear about their anti-BNP stance), where are the people this thread was for? Where are the ten who declared their support for the BNP on the EU thread?
Quite. I wanted to see how the likes of Lucky Boy Ferang could justify their opposition to the present set of 'scrounging asylum seekers' when the last lot of 'scrounging immigrants' contributed so much to England. I suppose it was a bit like sticking them in a barrel and telling them to stand in the corner.

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
I think the problem here is deeper than the current asylum seekers issue it is the failed immigration policy of successive governments.

Personally I would never subscribe to the send em back crap that the NF used to spout but i have to admit that the BNP having softened there stance are a little more appealing.

However not appealing enough for me to want them in power in this country so in local or general they would never get my vote but as a protest vote in the euro election yes defenitely, many people are pissed off with the open door policy of this country, even if this perception is wrong that is how many people see it.

We are a small island just off europe with too many people in it, we need to slow immigration/asylum and if people want to volutarily repatriate then fair enough.

A BNP euro minister can you imagine Tony Blairs face he would be shitting himself.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
SM BHAFC said:

However not appealing enough for me to want them in power in this country so in local or general they would never get my vote but as a protest vote in the euro election yes defenitely, many people are pissed off with the open door policy of this country, even if this perception is wrong that is how many people see it.

We are a small island just off europe with too many people in it, we need to slow immigration/asylum and if people want to volutarily repatriate then fair enough.

but sm, if this perception is wrong (personally i believe it is) the fact that many people believe it can not be right or even valid, surely? is that the britain we want?

the voluntary repatriation is something that offends me greatly. the voluntary bit stuck at the front is just spin. as an english man born and bred in england, who has a father not from england, i find the idea that there could ever be any kind of state sanctioned policy whereby i or my father might be 'helped to repatriate' as offensive and wrong. i've heard the argument the bnp put forward, 'they're not going to go around telling people to leave'. thats not the point. if anything like that ever became in anyway recognised, it'll draw an imaginary line. seperate, the (their so called)'real' english/british from the 'watered down' ones, and i am not having that

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I welcome all people into England any time they want.
We haven't too many people. More leave every year than arrive. We have plenty of space and are in general relatively affluent. So lets share that wealth with those less fortunate. Its a radical idea, i know, but why don;t we act f***ing nice for once and support people rather than looking to destroy or limit or cull or maim or profit from?

The BNP play on people's poverty. What kind of scum feel the need to further their own cause that way?

And national pride and flags? Piss off. The hypocrisy of it all. We're all a set of mongrels, raped by one bastard or another.
And a while ago, remains were found that proved that homo sapiens are naturally nomadic breed.

*need to lie down*

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Tooting Gull said:
I'm no BNP supporter - even on this site I'll be surprised if you get too many of the usual suspects who actually nail their flag to the mast on this thread anyway - but it strikes me that successive governments are to blame for the current fixation with asylum seekers.

There are a lot of normal, non-racist people who are very cool about the largely successful multi-racial, multi-cultural society we've created in this country. But it is irresponsible to let anyone come in who wants to, it may upset that, there have to be limits and they need to be enforced. Things like the welfare and health budgets are under enormous strain, and it's just plainly stupid not to have a rigorous immigration policy.

People coming in should genuinely want to live here, be able to contribute to the economy, take the time and trouble to integrate, and if they do those things they will be made welcome and enrich the country. If they don't, they won't and shouldn't be let in. If that's racist, we're really f***ed.

Have to agree with you.
Its worth remembering we live on an island, and not that big an island...................last count we were up to a population of 62 million....thats double the population of Canada..............I heard last year we let in 250,000 immigrants (and thats just the one's we know about)
Limits have to be set no doubt about it.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
I welcome all people into England any time they want.
We haven't too many people. More leave every year than arrive. We have plenty of space and are in general relatively affluent. So lets share that wealth with those less fortunate. Its a radical idea, i know, but why don;t we act f***ing nice for once and support people rather than looking to destroy or limit or cull or maim or profit from?

The BNP play on people's poverty. What kind of scum feel the need to further their own cause that way?

And national pride and flags? Piss off. The hypocrisy of it all. We're all a set of mongrels, raped by one bastard or another.
And a while ago, remains were found that proved that homo sapiens are naturally nomadic breed.

*need to lie down*

Well said. All this asylum seeker shite is just newspapers trying to sell papers and politicians trying to win votes. A few years ago it was single mothers, before that it was blacks, now its asylum seekers, theres always some sort of scapegoat. We are living in relativly prosperous times where most people in this country can get a fairly well paid job. Next time you leave your office late, have a look at who's doing the cleaning, whose cleaning up shit and wiping peoples arses in the hospitals, whose picking fruit in Kent, who's washing up in the kitchens of the hotels and restaurants we're eating in? I'll bet you the vast majority are non white immigrants (legal and illegal) who are doing these jobs because no one including the BNP are willing to do these jobs for the shit money they are being paid. And dont fall for the idea that the BNP have gone soft. They are the same bunch of perverted, racist white supremacist scum that they always were. Just cos they wear nice suits and not Dm's doesn't mean they not facists. Are grandparents died fighting scum like them, never forget that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here