Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A question for the BNP supporters

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I understand (but don't accept) your views on Asylum seekers. I don't want to go into the pros and cons here but the forerunner to the BNP, the National Front, in the 70s wanted to 'send all immigrants back home'.

How do you feel about the likes of Frank Bruno, Emile Heskey and Lenny Henry? (Born in London, Leicester and Birmingham respectively)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm no BNP supporter - even on this site I'll be surprised if you get too many of the usual suspects who actually nail their flag to the mast on this thread anyway - but it strikes me that successive governments are to blame for the current fixation with asylum seekers.

There are a lot of normal, non-racist people who are very cool about the largely successful multi-racial, multi-cultural society we've created in this country. But it is irresponsible to let anyone come in who wants to, it may upset that, there have to be limits and they need to be enforced. Things like the welfare and health budgets are under enormous strain, and it's just plainly stupid not to have a rigorous immigration policy.

People coming in should genuinely want to live here, be able to contribute to the economy, take the time and trouble to integrate, and if they do those things they will be made welcome and enrich the country. If they don't, they won't and shouldn't be let in. If that's racist, we're really f***ed.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Tooting Gull said:
I'm no BNP supporter - even on this site I'll be surprised if you get too many of the usual suspects who actually nail their flag to the mast on this thread anyway - but it strikes me that successive governments are to blame for the current fixation with asylum seekers.

There are a lot of normal, non-racist people who are very cool about the largely successful multi-racial, multi-cultural society we've created in this country. But it is irresponsible to let anyone come in who wants to, it may upset that, there have to be limits and they need to be enforced. Things like the welfare and health budgets are under enormous strain, and it's just plainly stupid not to have a rigorous immigration policy.

People coming in should genuinely want to live here, be able to contribute to the economy, take the time and trouble to integrate, and if they do those things they will be made welcome and enrich the country. If they don't, they won't and shouldn't be let in. If that's racist, we're really f***ed.

its not racist tooting, but the question is completely clouded by lies and misinformation which the racists seize upon. you won't get an intelligent debate on this issue in our media thats for sure

Nov 3, 2003
Frank is a legend and im pleased he's outta the funny farm. Heskey just isnt a good comedian he's a clown and should be send packing far away from football here and as for Lenny Henry he just aint worth having

Tooting Gull said:
it strikes me that successive governments are to blame for the current fixation with asylum seekers.

I agree - but only because I think that successive governments have contributed to the racist discourse around immigration. If they spent as much energy on supporting anti-racist initiatives as they do on promoting anti-immigration policies, then much of the problems wouldn't arise.

As for the idea that allowing too many immigrants into the country causes troble, you have it all the wrong way around. Immigration doesn't cause trouble - racism does.

Ernest said:
The reason the BNP is gaining votes is because of all the immigrants whatever colour and nationality here illegally.

The BNP is gaining votes because most of the newspapers and commentators, and indeed government policies, based their 'thinking' on the idea that all asylum seekers are 'bogus'. The PCC had to ban newspapers from talking of 'illegal asylum seekers' - by definition, there is no such thing - because of how often they were coming out with it.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
fatbadger said:
The BNP is gaining votes because most of the newspapers and commentators, and indeed government policies, based their 'thinking' on the idea that all asylum seekers are 'bogus'.

:clap:

*Now sits and waits for Looney's abuse for being such a left wing (insert appropriate insult here)...*

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
fatbadger said:
I agree - but only because I think that successive governments have contributed to the racist discourse around immigration. If they spent as much energy on supporting anti-racist initiatives as they do on promoting anti-immigration policies, then much of the problems wouldn't arise.

As for the idea that allowing too many immigrants into the country causes troble, you have it all the wrong way around. Immigration doesn't cause trouble - racism does.

Racism is a by-product of immigration. Especially to many to quickly. Multi- Racism/culturalism is undebated and unmandated, so to expect people to roll over and accept it is foolish. Yes racism is ignorance in the main but by just abusing people as white mongrels and feeding miss-information as the multi-culturalist brigade does is not helping.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
HampshireSeagull said:
:clap:

*Now sits and waits for Looney's abuse for being such a left wing (insert appropriate insult here)...*

looney's off on his weekend apparently. probably at the taxpayer's expense:angry: :lolol:

actually, i don't think looney would have anytime for the bnp

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
Racism is a by-product of immigration. Especially to many to quickly. Multi- Racism/culturalism is undebated and unmandated, so to expect people to roll over and accept it is foolish. Yes racism is ignorance in the main but by just abusing people as white mongrels and feeding miss-information as the multi-culturalist brigade does is not helping.
i thought you'd f***ed off?

come on looney, you have to admit the misinformation on the whole immigration debate ain't coming from the 'multi cultrual brigade'

are they a brass band?

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
actually, i don't think looney would have anytime for the bnp

No, I realise Looney is not a BNP member. But he does usually leap to action and retaliate whenever anything left-wing is posted on NSC. Almost as though he's insecure about what he does believe.... ;)

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I haven't gone yet. And no I'll be paying my way. I dont want to associate myself with parties with collectivist mentalities, Labour, Bnp etc.

BTw
I am not a nationalist or particularly patriotic. If I put here what I know about the royal family I would prolly be arrested and it doesn't include charles.

Oh and FB

The BNP is gaining votes because most of the newspapers and commentators, and indeed government policies, based their 'thinking' on the idea that all asylum seekers are 'bogus'. The PCC had to ban newspapers from talking of 'illegal asylum seekers' - by definition, there is no such thing - because of how often they were coming out with it.

Rather than make things up about how the BNP gains votes why dont you go and find out how they gain votes?

www.bnp.org.uk/

Do you fear the truth? Do you fear that they are realy using your leftist policies against you?

For example.............

Lib Dems replace Union flag with EU symbol
28th October 2003
The Liberal Democrats who control Torbay Council in Devon want to dump both the Union Flag and the St. George's flag and replace them with European Union flags.

Such a betrayal of national identity is to be expected by the Lib Dems who claim to be the most "pro-European" of all the three Old Gang parties but this move has caused a great deal of concern amongst taxpayers in Torbay.

The ruling Lib Dems have declared a policy of having the EU flag on all its public buildings across three towns in the resort; Torquay, Brixham and Paignton. However this political move has not taken into consideration the amount of anger across the borough and defiant council workers have refused to take down the Union Flag and the St George's Cross.

Lib Dems prefer EU flag to our own national symbols.

Veterans' groups have also joined the chorus of disapproval. Tony Rider, secretary of the Normandy Veterans Association in Torbay and South Devon, said: "I have spoken to 20 veterans about this and they do not accept any flag other than that of the Union and St George. "They think it's disgusting. They are very disappointed about this"

Mr Rider said the news had come "as a bolt from the blue". He added: "It seems ridiculous just to think about it."

Torbay Council leader Cllr Chris Harris has defended the move, saying "we should recognise we are part of Europe".

He said: "Look at Torquay harbour and see how much money we have had from Europe. It is important that if people are going to be assessing Torbay for European money we are seen to be part of Europe."

He added: "We want to welcome visitors from Europe.

"We want to keep our workers happy and I am sure when they realise what is happening they will be happy."

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
One council in Torbay? Hardly a fair representation of the "left-wing" in general is it? Think you're almost getting a little desperate there Looney.

What the hell has the policy of Torbay LibDems got to do with me? You really are getting very confused, aren't you?

And if you think you should accept at face value the claims of a political party - any political party - as to how they gain votes, then you are even more naive than you regularly display yourself to be!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
HampshireSeagull said:
No, I realise Looney is not a BNP member. But he does usually leap to action and retaliate whenever anything left-wing is posted on NSC. Almost as though he's insecure about what he does believe.... ;)

attacking A does not mean I beleive in B. maybe C D E etc.........

I do not consider myself a politcal animal, I dont have a veiw on everything. Nor are the veiws I hold necessarily "Right-wing", There is a lot of RW bullshit about but there seems to be even more LW Bullshit about. Its probably in balance on this board.
To be honest I cant be bothered to respond to the likes of Luckboy for example as he's not really putting an arguement more like a complaint.

Fatbadger you twot I am not blamming immigrants but the governments that have f***ed up immigration policy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here