Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A positive from yesterday

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair the last time I went to Norwich was the loudest I've heard a home crowd, after Stoke.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A positive from yesterday

we're a step closer to being put out of our Championship misery with a fucktarded sweaty for a manager :angry:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I got a free ticket from Mike Gatting! He had one too many and gave one to a steward to give out! :clap2:

Had to go halves on Wilkas ticket though! :glare:

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Scarface said:
I got a free ticket from Mike Gatting! He had one too many and gave one to a steward to give out! :clap2:

Any jokes about why Mike Gatting might need two seats would be FATuous at this point.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Referee!!! said:
At least we don't have to rely on shitty music after we score a goal to create an atmosphere.

True we don't have the shitty music, but then again we don't have an atmosphere......nor do we score any goals for that matter :down:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Right well I am going to give you a few kids, some midfield utility players and a striker / winger and they are your defenders....

Excellent well the winger in goal because they will obviously have good distribution skills.

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Also Watford got 2 players sent off last night, so they will be out for the game against us on Saturday.
(probably enough strenghth in depth, but this is a positive thread!)

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Re: Re: A positive from yesterday

80's Seagull said:
True we don't have the shitty music, but then again we don't have an atmosphere......nor do we score any goals for that matter :down:

OI! Can't you read?

POSITIVE :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here