Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a polite request to the mods (not the scooter types)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
is there any chance that you could take the time to look into new people who register, just to find out if they are a second account?
i really find the endless 'we're signing him, we're signing him' threads f***ing tedious.....(part of the history of NSC i know, but i can see this close season being worse)

all of them seen to be spotty little schoolkids who's only agenda is to slag each other off and clog the board with their little school ground squabbles.
attention seekers the fuckin lot of 'em.
if they have a problem with each other, can they sort it out in the playground after school...and not on here?

thank you :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
is there any chance that you could take the time to look into new people who register, just to find out if they are a second account?
i really find the endless 'we're signing him, we're signing him' threads f***ing tedious.....(part of the history of NSC i know, but i can see this close season being worse)

all of them seen to be spotty little schoolkids who's only agenda is to slag each other off and clog the board with their little school ground squabbles.
attention seekers the fuckin lot of 'em.
if they have a problem with each other, can they sort it out in the playground after school...and not on here?

thank you :thumbsup:

Say what you see.........

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Say what you see.........

funny_catchphrase_question.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh you can do one. If you are so convinced I'm involved in this shit then you can send a 'polite request to the moderators' to check if any of them match my ip address.

You might not have a second account but you definitely partake in the childish mindless slanging matches !

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've obviously missed something here.

If there are people arsing about with multiple accounts and it really bothers you - use the report post feature and detail the issue. We'll look at it.

Those with multiple accounts will have the accounts merged together. This can have quite amusing results if they were ever 'talking to themselves' with their multiple accounts.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I've obviously missed something here.

If there are people arsing about with multiple accounts and it really bothers you - use the report post feature and detail the issue. We'll look at it.

Those with multiple accounts will have the accounts merged together. This can have quite amusing results if they were ever 'talking to themselves' with their multiple accounts.

You've seriously missed the influx of toy story characters?

I would report the post feature but frankly I can't be arsed. I'd just lock em down for posting drivel, but then again its the usual summer bollocks on here I suppose...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Fair enough - it appears the usual summer drivel has begun, just unusually more stupid and greater in quantity. Thems regulars are getting pee'd off.

Thing is though - report this post is usually seen as something to be used when someone goes too far, never really thought it appropriate to report a post just because its stupid or full of tripe etc...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here