Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] A plea to Harry and William

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What a lot of nonsense, don't siblings always fall out from time to time? Just because they are who they are they have the whole country talking about it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Harry and Megan are taking six weeks off Royal duties after fears continued for their welfare. Looks like they’re taking the time to go to California, get well soon Harry and Megan.

:clap2:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
For the sake of the Royal Family, the nation and the Commonwealth I do hope they can patch things up between them this Yuletide. I can't think of a better Christmas present for all of us than reconciliation between the two brothers the nation adores.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
For the sake of the Royal Family, the nation and the Commonwealth I do hope they can patch things up between them this Yuletide. I can't think of a better Christmas present for all of us than reconciliation between the two brothers the nation adores.

Dilligaf.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Firstly, does one believe everything one reads about this..... presuming you read it. I don't take a great deal of notice.
Secondly, isn't it their business?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Someone needs to get Crodo a new net for Christmas. The current one is full to bursting. :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
We can only hope Crodo. Just posted my get well card to the Duke, should get there in time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Someone needs to get Crodo a new net for Christmas. The current one is full to bursting. :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm minded of the answer to the question 'why do dogs lick their own bollocks?'

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Harry and Megan are taking six weeks off Royal duties after fears continued for their welfare. Looks like they’re taking the time to go to California, get well soon Harry and Megan.

:clap2:

Looks like the Air Miles club that the Prince of Pork used, is doing well with Harry and Megan Hewitt.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It must be hell in there.

The stress and the trauma of declaring things open and launching ships and such like.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great news for her Majesty and the nation this morning with Prince Phillip being released from hospital. Also hearing there may be some BIG news from William and Kate this Christmas, so excited to hear what it is.

:clap:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Great news for her Majesty and the nation this morning with Prince Phillip being released from hospital. Also hearing there may be some BIG news from William and Kate this Christmas, so excited to hear what it is.

Kate’s bought William a vasectomy for Christmas?

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010

woki87n5s2p21.jpg

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
It must be hell in there.

The stress and the trauma of declaring things open and launching ships and such like.

I imagine it is utter hell, and I’m sure they’d trade it for a regular life in a heartbeat. Would you fancy it, because it sure as hell ain’t just opening things and launching ships? Imagine being born into a 24/7 public property shitemare with no easy way out. Marrying into it by choice even worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here