Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A plea to Dean Hammond

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I second that, come on Deano we're going up! Be the captain to lead us there!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is unequivacal PROOF of our ambition - by far and away the most we have EVER spent on one single player in Dean Hammonds entire LIFETIME.

Now lets see if the perceived ambition of the club was REALLY the stumbling block over Dean signing this new contract, or whether it really was all about the money. Come on Dean - the ball is most definitely in your court now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My plea to DEAN.

Either SIGN or f*** OFF asap so we can source a replacement and start planning for next season.

No ONE is irreplaceable.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
This is unequivacal PROOF of our ambition - by far and away the most we have EVER spent on one single player in Dean Hammonds entire LIFETIME.

Now lets see if the perceived ambition of the club was REALLY the stumbling block over Dean signing this new contract, or whether it really was all about the money. Come on Dean - the ball is most definitely in your court now.
T
ook the words out of my mouth!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dean.

Please don't think you are undervalued by the fans. Not in my house you're not anyway.

I rate you really highly.
You're my oldest boy's favourite player [apart from Jake and Coxy and Forster and Doug Loft]
My younger lad likes Wes Fogden best, but he's always contrary about stuff.
and my missus thinks you have 'a lovely smile', which is her polite way of saying she thinks you're fit.

So please sign the contract.

Cheers.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
My plea to Dean...

Sack your f***ing agent, or at the very least tell him to shit the f*** up, tell him he can't have his undeserved wedge, and commit yourself to the Albion.

:thumbsup:

My plea to Dean

Say to Dick if you can find that amount for an untested League 2 player, about time you stumped up a decent deal for me, you dragged your feet with me and although my Agent told you need this thing sorting, you didnt do anything of any substance, by the way after having a swipe at me and my Agent, you dont honestly think it is likely me walking out the door so you get some undeserved money from me do ya ??

Role on the Summer !!!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Where is that? I have no idea where you are. Thankfully it's nowhere near any involvement in running the club.

You keep offering obscure, ??????

Say what you want to say and I might respond...but come on....grow up !!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Dean, just need to remember this........

Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light.
Some people need to help somebody, when the edge of surrenders in sight
So dont you worry, its gonna be alright

Sign up, we spent LOADS this window and we will get in ANOTHER striker and fire our way into the Championship

Brrrraaappp!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bertin
Savage

Hammond ?

Players whose belief in themselves actually far exceeds their talent , egged on by agents who are only in it for the cut of the commission.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
For someone who has been as average as Hammond has for so much of his career I'm shocked at the bruhaha this is causing. If we can get £300,000 then I say let him go, if he doesn't want to stay then let him go. Unless he starts playing to his full potential, which he has only done in isolated spells for us, then I can't see what all the fuss is about. We have Reid, Fraser, Fogden, Thomson, McFaul and potentially Chamberlain coming through.

larus

Dean.

I hope that the club is starting to demonstrate that it has the ambition to try to get back to the championship. If this was the only genuine stumbling block, then recent events must go a long way to reassuring you.

If, however, your main aim is actually financial, and we are not able to match your demands, then I would ask that you do the decent thing by the club which has invested a lot in you over many years and allow us to recoup some money to being transferred and not leaving on a free.

I would be delighted if you was to stay and be captain when we play at Falmer, as I'm pretty sure, would a very large number of fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here