Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Plea To All Of NSC

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The red half of merseyside has a capability to feel persecuted like no other , i've got a few mates who are Reds and they will not stop banging on about it , boycott the sun , won't join dreamteam , lar lar lar ......causes no end of arguments particularly when the toffees amongst the group start giving them shyte.Hillsborough ranks up there with the best as far as cover-ups go , but as others have said ,it wasn't just the authorities to blame.

To paraphrase Mr Dolphin 'Jesus wept', however not over this. I was working in Liverpool at the time so heard it all. In fact it was a scouser who said to me 'Somebody will make money out of this, good stuff'. As has been asked and still not answered what is the true agenda here ?

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Since when was it forgotten? Idiot.

Only 27 Liverpool fans were arrested following Heysel, only 14 convicted, and of that only a couple did time. The lack of evidence from the Liverpool fans that witnessed the horror of that day, contributed to the lack of arrests and accountability. No one came forward to give evidence.

It took 20 years for Liverpool FC to even admit any responsibility for Heysel, and 25 years for Liverpool FC to even erect a plaque at their ground to commemorate the tragedy.

But 20 odd years on from Hillsborough and Liverpool still seem unable to reconcile their involvement in both tragedies. One is more important than the other it seems. If they want Justice for the 96, then there are Liverpool fans that are probably still regulars at Anfield that should be behind bars for the 39, but no one calls for that, and they should. There should be a combined call for justice and individual accountability from both events.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here