Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] A paedophile priest high on crystal meth told how he wanted to sacrifice babies to Satan.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Death really is the only option for these Nonces. On a separate matter can't get over the fact Heisenberg is alive and working in Worthing

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
The church needs to sort its act out. Like your other post saying they are retired elsewhere, to me this makes the head of the church, God in fact, culpable.
If you believe in this God character then yes. All this is their idea apparently.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Colin Pritchard the convicted peodo vicar of Sedlescombe is another one. When I owned the pub there I had a few Bible bashing ladies come in for lunch. One of the other locals asked them about the conviction, three shook their heads and said how awful it was. The fourth piped up what a lovely man he was and he would always give a wonderful service. The utterly stupid cow couldn't get her warped head around what an evil f***ing piece of shit this man was.

She left with a number of locals reading the riot act to her.

The church needs to sort its act out. Like your other post saying they are retired elsewhere, to me this makes the head of the church, God in fact, culpable.
if he exists, he is responsible for all acts. bit of a canute really. not really surprised there would be some that dont get it, they are believing in so many other nonsesnses, one more is easy.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Colin Pritchard the convicted peodo vicar of Sedlescombe is another one. When I owned the pub there I had a few Bible bashing ladies come in for lunch. One of the other locals asked them about the conviction, three shook their heads and said how awful it was. The fourth piped up what a lovely man he was and he would always give a wonderful service. The utterly stupid cow couldn't get her warped head around what an evil f***ing piece of shit this man was.

She left with a number of locals reading the riot act to her.

A little difficult to hold an imaginary being culpable - maybe the real Head of The Church of England should be held culpable ?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I don’t see how ‘God‘ is culpable (if one is to believe in an entity that is an all ‘perfect’ ‘omnipotent‘ spiritual being) - humans are the architects of their own behaviour - the paedophiles are solely responsible for their own heinous crimes and historically the human Church hierarchy is culpable for not reporting incidents of abuse to the police.

The Church (any institution) is an imperfect institution full of imperfect people but has it’s own attraction for abusers and sexual deviants - it provides ‘disguise’ and ‘opportunity’ - Bertrand Russell said of the convention: “that clergymen are more virtuous than other men. Any average selection of mankind, set apart and told that it excels the rest in virtue, must tend to sink below the average" ("Religion and the Churches").

btw The head of the Church of E is the King, the head of the Catholic Church, the Pope, who incidentally overhauled the Catholic Church’s criminal code several years ago.

The Cof E is lagging behind with making reporting of abuse mandatory but is (too) slowly moving in the right direction.

The world is full of sick fcuks. 😟

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
if he exists, he is responsible for all acts. bit of a canute really. not really surprised there would be some that dont get it, they are believing in so many other nonsesnses, one more is easy.
If he exists, I wouldn’t call him a Canute! ;)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don’t see how ‘God‘ is culpable (if one is to believe in an entity that is an all ‘perfect’ ‘omnipotent‘ spiritual being) - humans are the architects of their own behaviour - the paedophiles are solely responsible for their own heinous crimes and historically the human Church hierarchy is culpable for not reporting incidents of abuse to the police.

The Church (any institution) is an imperfect institution full of imperfect people but has it’s own attraction for abusers and sexual deviants - it provides ‘disguise’ and ‘opportunity’ - Bertrand Russell said of the convention: “that clergymen are more virtuous than other men. Any average selection of mankind, set apart and told that it excels the rest in virtue, must tend to sink below the average" ("Religion and the Churches").

btw The head of the Church of E is the King, the head of the Catholic Church, the Pope, who incidentally overhauled the Catholic Church’s criminal code several years ago.

The Cof E is lagging behind with making reporting of abuse mandatory but is (too) slowly moving in the right direction.

The world is full of sick fcuks. 😟
Nevermind I said head of the church, those that believe in an entity that they like to call God must be in charge. I was being critical of the whole thing.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Best thing I have ever read on NSC for years. Combines Palace, religion and drug abuse, three concepts absolutely made for each other :)
Coming from you of all people , tell me that`s a bad joke ? cos if it ain`t your a C***

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
The only god that exists is your own. Its you. Look inside yourself, that's your god. People don't suddenly find god when they are dying of cancer, they find themselves and make peace with themselves.
Everyone has God in their hearts, its just about when you choose to find it.
And I sound like a right fanny now.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ok, cross wires maybe -

I was just responding to this

and questioning the idea that ‘God in fact’ could logically be held culpable for ‘sin’ or ‘crime’ - sounds like an excuse schizophrenics would come up with tbf 😉 - but yes, the foundation of the church or any religious institution is built upon the creed or shared beliefs of a particular group (not just the beliefs of head of the group) so in that sense if there was no Christian faith in God, there would be no Churches and therefore no clergymen and therefore no paedophiliac priests - so that would solve that problem but paedophiliacs would still find their ‘disguises’ in teaching or other occupations that put them in a position of power over children or other vulnerable people. I also dread to think too how many kids and animals get abused in their own home and it never comes to light and sometimes wonder if what we know about is only the tip of a very large iceberg.
The church like many places the scouts, the police, schools (teaching), BBC are a vehicle for these rancid people to exploit their positions. I have a healthy (IMO) suspicion of all people in these organisations as I believe you can't trust individuals and the establishment to do the right thing. Too often it is apparent that those that knew something was wrong are either in denial, apathetic or indeed complicit in hiding these evil people.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
You have to remember this c*** is not a paedophile because he's a priest, neither is he a paedophile because he (might) believe in God. He's a paedophile because he is a c***, and he's a c*** because he's a paedo.
I'm not entirely sure why this rant is aimed at me. Someone said they blamed God for paedophiles and since, according to some theists, everything that happens on earth is part of God's plan that argument could be said to be correct. Of course other theists believe in free will and therefore God is not to blame so I guess it depends on what flavour of religion you prefer. At no point did I say any of this nonsense about him being a paedo because he is a priest or because he believes in God. Kindly reply to someone else for your next venting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here