Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A notification every time someone quotes one of your posts?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I don't see what all the fuss is about. I hadn't even noticed it until it was pointed out. It is incredibly easy to ignore. Not like pop up notifications or email alerts.

If you don't like it, ignore it

you cant ignore it as someone may of sent you a PM which shows up as a Notification, we need a TURN OFF OPTION so those of us who dont care about this new fandagled iApple lovefest dont have to deal with its nonsense!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
bloody hell, for once in my life I agree with Beach Hut!

There is always a first for everything, doh done it again

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm not worried about the notifications I'm more puzzled as to why I cant log off no matter how many times I try?!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm not worried about the notifications I'm more puzzled as to why I cant log off no matter how many times I try?!!

Mate, since I have had a MAC I can never log off

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's not that bad, at least it doesn't email you everytime. I never notice that notification thing anyway.
On another note, there is a very visible red thing at the top of the screen when you get a PM so good work [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. All you need to do now is reinstate old moo head and vuvu2

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's not that bad, at least it doesn't email you everytime. I never notice that notification thing anyway.
On another note, there is a very visible red thing at the top of the screen when you get a PM so good work [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. All you need to do now is reinstate old moo head and vuvu2

Well because I am Billy Nomates no-one has sent me a message so I cannot see what happens, sorry added to your notifications.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some twat just sent me a message that is seriously red

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
f*** off! :jester:

You really did set yourself up with this one :)

(i did think the same thing but didn't wanna start a thread on it cos everyone will keep quoting you :thumbsup:

It looked annoying at first, but I took a moment or two to find out how it worked (and that the notifications go down to zero once you open the facility window and move on) I found it of no great problem and easy to use to an advantage.

It's simple, effective, and no skin off anyone's nose to ignore altogether.

Sep 1, 2010
you cant ignore it as someone may of sent you a PM which shows up as a Notification/QUOTE]

You will know if you have a PM - you won't need the Notification alert.

I like the new red PM alret which seems much better and it seems more reliable. There have been times i have not recieved a PM even though i was online when it was sent but got it the following day when i logged back on

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i just dont 'get' all these new features and stuff.

new stuff = eeees complicated :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here