Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A new where will we finish thread (non Palace)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Does what it says on the tin !

The top 6 is pretty much as any media outlet fan expected at the beginning of the season excluding Palace who are the suprise team at the moment.

17 Games gone , the way I see it is The top 6 look very strong and wouldnt be suprised if the play offs ended up with these teams. Cant see anyone running away with it so will go to the wire for all places

Bound to be some chargers from below and at times its hard to fit a fag paper between the best of the rest of which we are included.

Its anyones.

I think we are better than last year but the league is stronger.

I think we will be 7th but in with a shout to the end. Would probably be happy with this all said and done.

January business going to determine a bit aka Jason Roberts type going somewhere and XMAS period key

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Actually to add , If forced hand to predict winner then Blackburn still for me. They may be the team that pulls away early

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Brighton 6th.

Palace 3rd and missed auto promotion by a goal. Play-off final Brighton v Palace with a last minute SCREAMER from Buckley to win it.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I think we'll narrowly miss out on play offs this year.

Auto spots for me are Cardiff and Blackburn, with Leicester, Boro, Hull, maybe Palace fighting for the play offs.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
No idea really, things change so often i this crazy league Still have a strong feeling we'll play Palace in the play off final...what a game that would be.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Brighton 6th.

Palace 3rd and missed auto promotion by a goal. Play-off final Brighton v Palace with a last minute SCREAMER from Buckley to win it.

I do not want to rain on your post but if we finish 6th and Palace are 3rd we will actually meet over the 2 legged affair in the Play-Offs and not the final.

From my point of view, I have no idea where we will finish but anything from 9th upwards and I will be happy.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Jul 13, 2012
Play - offs. If we can keep Hoskins fit and get Vicente back then can't see why we can't gain Auto, looking at the teams above us then I feel bloody confident.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Play - offs. If we can keep Hoskins fit and get Vicente back then can't see why we can't gain Auto, looking at the teams above us then I feel bloody confident.

That's funny, because looking at the teams below US we feel bloody confident too :bigwave:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Palace - never heard of them. The only team I can think of is a no hoper team in the slums of Sarf London with a crummy ground and even crummier attendance figures.

I hope 5th.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Brighton 6th.

Aren't the semi's 3rd vs 6th and 4th vs 5th?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Palace - never heard of them. The only team I can think of is a no hoper team in the slums of Sarf London with a crummy ground and even crummier attendance figures.

I hope 5th.

It'll take a while to get to know the teams in the top 2 divisions, you were out of them for so long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here