Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A new stand is being ERECTED at Falmer

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
That, or we sit around listening to Peter Gabriel records whilst a wrecking ball does its thing...

Just a great excuse to listen to this.

[yt]aO-TM9GA3Tg[/yt]

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
what i find 'arousing'

is when you drive from woodingdean down to falmer and see the stadium start to LOOM as you come down the hill. :thumbsup:

Loom loom loom loom loom.....what a fantastic description Guinness. This is today's outstanding post for me :bowdown:

Loom loom looooooooooommmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Loom loom loom loom loom.....what a fantastic description Guinness. This is today's outstanding post for me :bowdown:

Loom loom looooooooooommmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
capitals martin, capitals...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
:thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
blimey, they dont hang about do they? should have them do the wembley stadiu,. olympic village etc, and save a fortune!

If they were doing the Olympic village, OUR stadium wouldn't get built! :censored:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If they were doing the Olympic village, OUR stadium wouldn't get built! :censored:

Buckingham are building the olympic handball arena luckily it wont interfer with falmer.

Attachments

• Handball_image1_2009_1ACF34.jpg
    Handball_image1_2009_1ACF34.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
attachment.php

From this morning's webcam thread.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
That steel on the south , I can't imagine how that fits into the overall look of the stand, the slanty thing at the back is throwing me out at the moment

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Look at that vamp !!! oooo i love you noo noo

I don't understand the way you think, sayin' that she's yours not mine...sending roses and your silly dreams, really just a waste of time...the NOONOO's MINE

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That steel on the south , I can't imagine how that fits into the overall look of the stand, the slanty thing at the back is throwing me out at the moment

I guess that is where the roof goes down to the back of the stand and continues forward to overhang the front

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
When was that olympic handball arena designed then, 1974 ?

Yeah, but it hardly needs to stand the test of time seeing as how Handball is a gimps game and will not be part of the LEGACY! cheap and cheerful that one.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

Ooops, they've got the plans the wrong way round and are putting it up backwards!

:thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Yeah, but it hardly needs to stand the test of time seeing as how Handball is a gimps game and will not be part of the LEGACY! cheap and cheerful that one.

Utter rubbish. Handball is QUALLA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here