Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A new day, a new week...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
¡Cereal Killer! said:
mmmmm, are tickets still available? could be a laugh as I have got his DVD.

He was playing tonight at the Theatre Royal (but onlt just found out about it 2 minutes ago :( )

Erm, no he wasn't playing at the Theatre Royal...he was compering the Krater Comedy Club at the Komedia.

He's doing a proper gig down the Komedia on Thursday and Friday. The one tomorrow night is a test run for his new show which he has just written.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Taking a well deserved week off, enjoy work everybody. :wave:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Bry Nylon said:
Shift starts tomorrow at 06:00 and finishes at 18:00hrs.
Apart from inevitable bits of paperwork / training etc, best thing about work is I have no idea what we will be doing till the buzzer sounds and the bay doors roll open.

Snooker, presumably?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Normal Monday here. Just shipped the children off to to school, the baby and I are going grocery shopping later and hpoefully taking a long nap.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Working this morning and have the afternoon off.

Taking the kids to one of the Brighton Festival shows and then taking them to somewhere to eat.

I'll be glad to be back at work after that :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Trying to get my car sorted, having arrived back from holiday after a seven-hour flight delay and no sleep yesterday to find the battery flat as a pancake. Pure joy.

Clear the paperwork shambles on my home desk. Speak to some people who might (or might not) give me work. Late shift at the office. Start arranging next holiday, never too early and always good to have something to look forward to...

Some sort of big-name signing might help today along. What are the chances?

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here