Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A new big flag

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
He said 'hardly anyone', dickhead.

That is demonstrably untrue.

Or are you trying to point out how dumb you are and that you don't know what he means?

Give yourself a pat on the back..... you know, so that is all right! you must be pleased with yourself!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No worries. I didn't know what it meant and have been supporting the Albion for 30 years! So I bow down to you! Thanks for letting us all know that you knew, your ultimate aim I think!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He said 'hardly anyone', dickhead.

That is demonstrably untrue.

Or are you trying to point out how dumb you are and that you don't know what he means?

Exactly, hardly anyone, so he never meant you. If you new it well done, have a peanut.

I didnt know what it meant, I dont think this makes me dumb. I have just asked 6 people around me all born in Sussex between the ages of 28 - 55 and not one person knew the answer, we all must be dumb in your eyes, how will I now live.

However not dumb enough to set up a shop selling NSC t-shirts. :facepalm:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Exactly, hardly anyone, so he never meant you. If you new it well done, have a peanut.

I didnt know what it meant, I dont think this makes me dumb. I have just asked 6 people around me all born in Sussex between the ages of 28 - 55 and not one person knew the answer, we all must be dumb in your eyes, how will I now live.

However not dumb enough to set up a shop selling NSC t-shirts. :facepalm:

FFS - get over yourself, you whining misery.

Come back when you've something worthwhile to moan about.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Munkfish has a point, the majority of people in Sussex as you put it, wouldn't have a clue what it meant! So Well done you for knowing!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

what am I moaning about?

I pointed out that the most wasnt aimed at you, but you just wanted to show off how much you knew, because you are fantastic and wonderful.

End of.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
number 4 encapsulates BHAFC and SUSSEX.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
what am I moaning about?

I pointed out that the most wasnt aimed at you, but you just wanted to show off how much you knew, because you are fantastic and wonderful.

End of.

'We Wun't Be Druv' has been referenced on banners in the North Stand at the Amex, thousands of times on NSC, and in many other references but you've decided to respond, first with name-calling, then whining, now in a petulant manner, stating 'you just wanted to show off how much you knew, because you are fantastic and wonderful.' That's pretty immature.

So, when there's something worthwhile to moan about, it might be worth you mentioning it - but all you're doing is moaning about people with a basic grasp of their heritage (and it's obvious and evident I'm not the only one - there's banner no.4 for a start - and all the people who have voted for it), and calling people names on the back of it. And you got all that from my original three-word response?

That sounds pretty moany to me.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Quote Originally Posted by Munkfish View Post
what am I moaning about?

End of.
'We Wun't Be Druv' has been referenced on banners in the North Stand at the Amex, thousands of times on NSC, and in many other references but you've decided to respond, first with name-calling, then whining, now in a petulant manner, stating 'you just wanted to show off how much you knew, because you are fantastic and wonderful.' That's pretty immature.

So, when there's something worthwhile to moan about, it might be worth you mentioning it - but all you're doing is moaning about people with a basic grasp of their heritage (and it's obvious and evident I'm not the only one - there's banner no.4 for a start), and calling people names on the back of it. That sounds pretty moany to me.

Now now Children. If you don't stop squabbling - I am going to bang your heads together :)

I would like to point out that of the 30 or so people I work with, most are Sussex born and bred and there are 6 season ticket holders among us, not one knew what it meant or had even heard of it before.

Carry on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think opposition fans will just laugh and take the piss out of "We Wunt Be Druv".

Left Back

Jan 22, 2011
They're great.

I went for 2. I think it'll look clearest from a distance. I'd like to see the druv motto from no. 4 put on no. 2.

Really hope you make this happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here