Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A mighty wind

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The horrendous wind has just put a window in where I work! Cripes, is it the apocolypse?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
are you sure it wasnt you in anger nibble? i no what your like! drum kits first windows second!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
are you sure it wasnt you in anger nibble? i no what your like! drum kits first windows second!

I think you will find it was never proved I did the drum kit young man. An accident that could have happened to anyone! ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its a bit windy today , but after the 87 hurricane this is more like kite flying weather.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Its a bit windy today , but after the 87 hurricane this is more like kite flying weather.

Well obviously, but still strong enough to put my window in, knock 5 lorries onto their sides on the M6, kill a man in his car and make me dread going out for lunch!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Was awful here in Aberystwyth around 7:30am, had my window sealed shut but plenty of water still managed to get in. All over now, and looking forward to the snow:clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What 87 hurricane? I thought that was classified as a Severe Storm.
It was a f***ing hurricane if you lived in central Brighton and experienced it , despite all that official bollocks about it being a mere severe storm.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
TORRENTIAL RAIN in Shoreham right now with SNOW and HAIL and EVERYTHING!

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Forgive my ignorance but you wioll have to explain that one to me!
B00008QS9V.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here