.... who emailed Bozza ....

:tosser::tosser::tosser::salute::salute:

.... get a life :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You really don't understand what went on do you Westdean Seagull.

Maybe not - but at least I know how to spell Westdene :p

That said, I can't believe there was anything posted that was worrse than the BNP manifesto and I don't see thier web site being threatened !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Do you think it was acceptable for racist bile to be routinely spouted on an otherwise light-hearted messageboard then?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Why ??

I've said nothing illegal nor anything to stir up racial tension - are we a police state all of a sudden that prevents us insulting the autuorities ?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Do you think it was acceptable for racist bile to be routinely spouted on an otherwise light-hearted messageboard then?

No but it was a complete over reaction by the police.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Why ??

I've said nothing illegal nor anything to stir up racial tension - are we a police state all of a sudden that prevents us insulting the autuorities ?

If you called the police wankers 3 times and then put your middle finger up at them, as the post suggests, you would be in trouble. That's why. It's not that I agree, but..

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
For doing their job ? , there was obviously an offence coursed otherwise we wouldn't of got a speaking to.

You truely believe that the police are whiter than white ??? Have you not seen how police sometimes treat football fans ? They consider us scum, ripe for a kicking ( a direct quote from a Croydon copper ) - what makes you think they wouldn't treat us the same online ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Oh come on. Threads purporting to be about the BNP and racism were latterly just cover to use the N-word, the P-word and to bandy racist comments around. The line was crossed, the police acted, Bozza did the right thing and some order is restored.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oh come on. Threads purporting to be about the BNP and racism were latterly just cover to use the N-word, the P-word and to bandy racist comments around. The line was crossed, the police acted, Bozza did the right thing and some order is restored.

Those that used racially offensive words were banned and rightly so. As a supporter of an organisation that is alleged to be racist. I have never used those words and have never been banned

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
You truely believe that the police are whiter than white ??? Have you not seen how police sometimes treat football fans ? They consider us scum, ripe for a kicking ( a direct quote from a Croydon copper ) - what makes you think they wouldn't treat us the same online ?

Well if theres an offence online such as rascism , its going to be looked at isn't it ?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
If you called the police wankers 3 times and then put your middle finger up at them, as the post suggests, you would be in trouble. That's why. It's not that I agree, but..

Now tell me you've never called the ref a wanker nor the police at the Sheffield Utd game when they drew their battons unnecessarily ? I'm sure the police are big boys and can cope with a wanker smillie !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah, that's you - what about the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here