Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A message to Tammy Abraham

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I can't see it happening personally but I'd be more than happy to spend the majority of the Ben White money on Abraham. Tony may feel differently.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Let's hope he does.

Why's that? Price or the player? If the latter, I'd suggest that Chelsea's joint top scorer last year with 12 goals, 4 assists and an average goals per 90mins ratio of 0.7, is a significant improvement on what we already have personally :shrug:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Why's that? Price or the player? If the latter, I'd suggest that Chelsea's joint top scorer last year with 12 goals, 4 assists and an average goals per 90mins ratio of 0.7, is a significant improvement on what we already have personally :shrug:

Bit of everything. I don't rate him all that highly, money seems to be his bag (the Swansea deal) and his wages would be a joke.

Not for me Clive.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Could be, and if Liverpool want Bissouma, that could be a decent bit of business. When we sold our best player Lawro to Liverpool, Jimmy Case was the 'makeweight,' and that didn't turn out too badly.

Origi and/or Shaqiri as makeweights would be nice.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not kept up with the rumour mill which always used to insist - allegedly, obviously - that his family/handlers demanded a million quid sweetener to clinch the deal? If that was ever true, and there is no suggestion that it is, then he'll have breached the Albion 'No Dickheads' rule earlydoors :wave:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I would be moving heaven and earth to sign him, would be an incredible signing for us, now the money is there we should be showing serious intention to Chelsea and to Tammy.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I would imagine most of the White money will go towards plugging the Covid hole in the balance sheet and we’ll go with what we have up top.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Chelsea happy to sell - or season loan with obligation to buy. About £40M should do it - Tony what you waiting for ?

If that’s the case I fear we may have a lot of competition.

Unfortunately clubs who would offer far higher wages.

On a positive angle: we are an attractive footballing team with a good well thought of manager. Players do care about that sort of thing. It’s well documented we need a top finisher and Tammy you’d have to think would look at the chances we missed and fancy himself to get 15+ goals here.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
ARSENAL now favourites to make a sensational swoop for the Chelsea and England hitman.

:nono:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If you are Tammy Abraham's agent the worst case scenario is West Ham, then maybe Villa. I can't remember the last time Chelsea's top scorer was promptly sold to the Albion.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'd rather bung Abraham mom / dad / aunt / uncle / cat £1M then think about how much we have invested in someone like Locadia...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here