Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message to Paul Lambert

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I have no second club and I moved here 30 years ago from Pompey, I have certain clubs that I look out for results for and that is as a result of friends that support them. In Scotland I look out for the results of Rangers natural born enemy, but looking out for a team's results is different to having a second team.

Reading that, clearly you are a follower of celtic, no point telling fibs, just be honest....I am

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
You are my friend, one of the most despicable ex-celtic associates I ever known. Think Strachan, think McGee, think LEMON (lennon). Sorry I do understand you are trying to pretend to be the new Reading but smaller. Raise the bar a bit, what does your club have to offer apart from a drunken chairwoman compared to our club. Elliott, this is dedicated to you from us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAnkrPgTvY

Sad.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I dont give two f*cks about Scottish football, and I dont have a second team either.

Ive been pure BHA, through and through, for 40 years.

Reading that, clearly you are a follower of celtic, no point telling fibs, just be honest....I am

I look out for Celtic's results in Scotland, much like I look out for the results of Wigan, Sheffield United, Swansea and Preston North End in England. This does not mean any them are my second club or that I support them, BHA are the only one for me.

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dear Mr Lambert,

If by some chance you read this thread please ignore the deranged rantings of the OP.

Yours, etc.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Is this really what this board has come to, manager of other club touting your players, you register your disgust and your shot down in flames. Seems like there a fickle followers about

Is this really what this board has come to, manager of other club touting your players, you register your disgust and your shot down in flames. Seems like there a fickle followers about

I ain't fickle, I was just asking you why as Brighton fan you have GRFC in your name on here. Why not Jimbo.BHAFC?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

The point is that Paul Lambert is doing nothing different from what EVERY other club does, including ours. It's what happens.

You're being shot down in flames because you're being a twat.

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As has been pointed out - it's football. Calling another manager 'despicable' for trying to do his job is well out of order.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Drunken chairwoman? Strange insult to throw around considering you have claimed you are/have struggled with alcoholism. I assumed you were older than 41 considering you are a grandfather.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
You are my friend, one of the most despicable ex-celtic associates I ever known. Think Strachan, think McGee, think LEMON (lennon). Sorry I do understand you are trying to pretend to be the new Reading but smaller. Raise the bar a bit, what does your club have to offer apart from a drunken chairwoman compared to our club. Elliott, this is dedicated to you from us

Stop posting that cringe-worthy link you utter fuckwit.

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011

this is so over the top.

Mark Jones

Jan 28, 2011
What is Paul Lambert actually doing? All he has done is tell his Chief Executive, David McNally he would like to sign Elliot Bennett. The rest is out of his hands!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Aside from the totally irrelevant Celtic reference, what the hell are you on about?

Norwich are far bigger than Reading, they're bigger than us, and their manager has identified a player that he thinks might improve their squad. How does that make him despicable? What do they have to offer? Apart from more money, more fans and the prospect of Premier League football?

And what does 'raise the bar' mean? Bid for a better player? Surely it's a compliment that he thinks Bennett is good enough. Are you really that paranoid that you think it's personal against us?

One word. Embarrassing, and again just makes our fans look tin pot.

This. Lambert went into Norwich at the start of last season, after his Colchester team had slaughtered them virtually the opening day of the season. 6-1 wasn't it? Since then, they have taken off. The guy must have been offered other jobs since then but hasn't taken them, a bit like Poyet.

So at least recognise the bloke has done his job, and bought well.

I just hope he loses this afternoon though...:whistle:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I ain't fickle, I was just asking you why as Brighton fan you have GRFC in your name on here. Why not Jimbo.BHAFC?

Fair question, but its a case of never forget your roots !! All my pals call me Jocko or Sweaty, in the nicest terms should I say, should I object ?? Over to you, could I call it racist ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here