Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message to Paul Lambert

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
You are my friend, one of the most despicable ex-celtic associates I ever known. Think Strachan, think McGee, think LEMON (lennon). Sorry I do understand you are trying to pretend to be the new Reading but smaller. Raise the bar a bit, what does your club have to offer apart from a drunken chairwoman compared to our club. Elliott, this is dedicated to you from us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAnkrPgTvY

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
This has got nothing to with Rangers or Celtic and he is just buying a player from another club. Get a grip.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
why is he despicable. btw the norwich chairman is bowkett.

however i will pass your message on when i see lambo at selhurst later

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

Give him my mobile number for a chat if you so wish, I'll be here and most welcome to tell him where to go. PM me if YOU are serious, By the looks of your post your on the wrong board

Last edited:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Some of the brighton fans on this board are downright embarrassing these days.

Seriously get a grip people and try not to sound like 10 year olds.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

Mike, clearly you are a Norwich fan, this is a forum for Brighton fans, now feck off !!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You are my friend, one of the most despicable ex-celtic associates I ever known. Think Strachan, think McGee, think LEMON (lennon). Sorry I do understand you are trying to pretend to be the new Reading but smaller. Raise the bar a bit, what does your club have to offer apart from a drunken chairwoman compared to our club. Elliott, this is dedicated to you from us

You're odd.

Mike, clearly you are a Norwich fan, this is a forum for Brighton fans, now feck off !!

You are correct this is a forum for Brighton fans, in which case why do you have the initials of Glasgow Rangers Football Club in your name on here?

Aside from the totally irrelevant Celtic reference, what the hell are you on about?

Norwich are far bigger than Reading, they're bigger than us, and their manager has identified a player that he thinks might improve their squad. How does that make him despicable? What do they have to offer? Apart from more money, more fans and the prospect of Premier League football?

And what does 'raise the bar' mean? Bid for a better player? Surely it's a compliment that he thinks Bennett is good enough. Are you really that paranoid that you think it's personal against us?

One word. Embarrassing, and again just makes our fans look tin pot.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
You are correct this is a forum for Brighton fans, in which case why do you have the initials of Glasgow Rangers Football Club in your name on here?

Having moved here 31 years ago due to my fathers work in the summer of 1980..first game (of the season) at home against Wolves we won 2 - 0. My dad therefore put the Brighton into my veins. Oddly enough there is always a 2nd club lurking, in your case I'm guessing Spurs or Arsenal ? You'll not admit it though, or will you because everyone has a 2nd club

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Having moved here 31 years ago due to my fathers work in the summer of 1980..first game (of the season) at home against Wolves we won 2 - 0. My dad therefore put the Brighton into my veins. Oddly enough there is always a 2nd club lurking, in your case I'm guessing Spurs or Arsenal ? You'll not admit it though, or will you because everyone has a 2nd club
Your last sentence probably applies to 90% of Brighton fans which i think you are spot on. I blame my farther for me supporting another club untill i was about 12.No guidance whatsoever.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

You're an idiot.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Having moved here 31 years ago

OMFG you're older than I thought. You sir need to get a grip it is embarrassing. It's football, players come and players go. I am sad that Benno might be on his way out but you won't find me throwing my toys outta the pram and acting like a little 10 year old girl. Grow up.

I have no second club and I moved here 30 years ago from Pompey, I have certain clubs that I look out for results for and that is as a result of friends that support them. In Scotland I look out for the results of Rangers natural born enemy, but looking out for a team's results is different to having a second team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here