Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A MASSIVE Thank You From Me x x

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Where do I begin? Just a massive thank you to everyone.
What a night, what drama, what a great cause.

One of the proudest moments of my life was last night. An honour to lead the Brighton team for REMF 8. I think I did a good job and can hold my head up high as I retire from football management and hand back to the usual and great leader, Rumble

It was a highly stressful job, but my word was it worth it!!!

£7,000 raised with potential for more to come in :bowdown::clap::clap:

Worked out at about £2 per email sent and received to get the night going :lolol:

The thank you's then..........

The REMF Committee - Gareth, Al, Ed, Roz, Dave and Tony, thank you do much for getting the pitch, the officials, trophies, food, TV crew, raffle and auction prizes, programmes and everything else I've forgotten :clap:

The Palace REMF Team - thanks to Kev and the guys, made a great spectacle of things on the night. Scorching goals and gracious in defeat. Web, quality mate, unlucky on the penno but deserved MOM :clap:

Match officials - ref stepping in at late notice and the extremely picky lino. You made it into a great game and encouraged everyone during the game :clap:

The Brighton REMF team - guys what can I say. Despite making my life he'll and my inbox full, what a come back. Most importantly, the mney you guys raised. Unprecedented amount. Top effort and be proud of what you have done. Thanks for my pressie, I am honoured by it x

Peter Ward and Ricky Marlowe - I can't praise you enough, taking time out to play and keeping intrest in REMF and making sure it gets bigger and bigger. Top banter in the pubs of Brighton after too. Truly great gentlemen to go with you LEGEND status :clap:

The DASH ball boys. Great job and happy birthday Callum

Superphil - thank you thank you thank you for sponsorng the team kit and paying for the shirt printing. Made the players feel like pros and the amount you stumped up is tremendously generous :clap:

Ian Green and The Club - again tremendous generosity for the club to give us a whole kit to keep for good. Normally a massive stress every year but now it's sorted. Ian thanks for all the shirt printing :clap:

All those that donated raffle and auction prizes - very kind to give these items up. And obviously all those that paid to enter the raffles and auction winners :clap:

To everyone that contributed to the £424 I raised. This is what REMF is all about. The kind generosity shown is humbling for me. I can't thank you enough :clap:

FINALLY a MASSIVE thank you to everyone that sponsored the whole team raising over £4,250. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would raise that much. More than 10 times what we raised last year. In times of credit crunches, that is an unbelievable amount :bowdown:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And a MASSIVE thanks to Brett. An incredible performance from the young Man. On and off the pitch :bowdown::bowdown:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What Brett said. Thanks everyone.

And as for YOUR present - you're welcome. Thoroughly earned.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh and I forgot to thank all the people that made up the 400 crowd, a special night added to by everyone there, who witnessed a tremendous spectacle :clap:

DK was there too , on a scouting mission to see if the rumour was true that some NSCers should be in our first team squad :ohmy:

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Brett, a HUGE great big thank you to you for doing such a great job. Thanks of course to everyone else involved. Mr Apples & I had a top night out.

I knew Robert when I was at school, and even as a nine year old, he displayed the qualities that every parent would be proud to see in their children. So many people try & knock young people, or anyone involved in football. You guys last night showed what a terrific bunch of human beings you are.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Brett you missed a SITTER!

:jester:

Still cant figure out how i hit the guy on the back of the head

4314_193383340531_641880531_6823526_7592852_n.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
4-4. We won 5-3 on pens.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
WAHAY!

Congrats to everyone involved

x

P.S. Who got the goals?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
WAHAY!

Congrats to everyone involved

x

P.S. Who got the goals?

In the game; Mendoza, Ali Jenkins, Ricky Marlowe and Toby Phillips

The 5 pens; Wardy, Sam Mellor [Chesney Christ], Ali Jenkins, Tom Walmsley [Father Jack] and myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here