Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a lot of exeter

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
on their forums saying we were the best team to come to theirs ,isnt it good when other fans appreciate what gus and the lads are doing:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Feb 14, 2010
Two reasons
1. Because Brighton are and play a style far in advance of anyone else
2. Exeter dont hark back to 1920s to say they are a big club like Shef W

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This was also said on the match thread, but then again one of them said Greer is a 'donkey'.... :lolol::lolol:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
This isn't sour grapes mate and well done on the three points. For what it's worth though I was not very impressed with Brighton today. You looked second rate for long periods and certianly nothing like promotion candidates, never mind title winners. Huddersfield and Saints looked light years ahead on you on todays performance - especially Saints. I think those two will take the two auto places and you may just have enough to make a play off place at best.

Well done on the points today though....but I doubt many teams will gift you them so easily.

Ouch, that hurt

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Tarrico went in two footed on someone who also went two footed on him, 50/50 challlenge basically and then stayed on the ground for ten minutes and then limped off and then came on fine haha, no away player would get away with that! Hes a bit lippy in all fairness.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Ouch, that hurt
Yes but we pissed on exeter at home 3-0 and that was well easy,so to compare us to southampton who they played away saturday makes it a bit silly.This game must of been our worse performance for a while yet for once we get the result.

Huddersfield to be in the top two:laugh:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Today,we were quite good,and they were quite good.It made it quite a good game,and a jolly good result.

Sadly,the Albion end terracing had been cut in half and a roadway built,and there was some sort of wall built of scrap metal which made the place look like a ramshackle pre war non league ground.And the toilet facilities ! Withdean is an absolute five star mansion in comparison.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
It must tell you something if we were not at our best against a mid table L1 side, and still come away with all three points. The best team in the league will not play at thier best every week, so its a bit fruitless the poster on thier forums saying we did not look like table toppers. Charlton, Southampton, Sheffield, Hudders have all recently had shock results go against them. Thats football, and in the lower leagues has to be expected. Great result for the Albion today, a show of grit determination despite the early goal, even teams at the top need a bit of luck.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Absolutey, Whitterz. Those same Exeter fans would doubtless think differently if they'd seen our performances at Peterborough or Charlton. Same club, different day - it happens. Ultimately, it doesn't matter a jot whether you 'look like' promotion winners, it only matters whether you get results like promotion winners. I think the last couple of games have shown how important that battling point against Charlton was - it looks to have really re-injected confidence into the squad.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
KingBilly
Re: Today's Game
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightonFanInPeace
A draw would probably have been a fair result today although we were slightly on top 2nd half in my view. Way, way off our best though.
This isn't sour grapes mate and well done on the three points. For what it's worth though I was not very impressed with Brighton today. You looked second rate for long periods and certianly nothing like promotion candidates, never mind title winners. Huddersfield and Saints looked light years ahead on you on todays performance - especially Saints. I think those two will take the two auto places and you may just have enough to make a play off place at best.

Well done on the points today though....but I doubt many teams will gift you them so easily.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here