Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Liverpool Ticket Quandry

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It is tricky now with the loyalty scheme but I guess its fair...I do think (as have other fans I have spoken to) that STH's should be able to purchase another 2 tickets for friends/family...

trouble is we have 18,500 fans - mathematically it doesn't work

at the Withdean it was no problem and in fact the club did a few games (bring two mates for 10 quid) .. but now it's just not feasible

hoyci

Aug 8, 2011
eastbourne
Just explain to them (or one of them, possibly an easier sell to the older one) that as a Brighton fan, Palace is a much bigger game, so he should be happy to sacrifice Liverpool to see that one the following week. :thumbsup:

This is the answer :)

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I'd buy your ST entitlement, then on general sale go for either 1 near you (assuming the boys could probably sit together with you close by), or try to get 3 together and see if anyone then wants your ST seats, bound to be some takers, friends, family etc.

Probably your best bet

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
kids%20arm%20wrestling.size480x360.size480x360.jpg

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
ok - here's the situation...I have 1 Adult and 1 Under 18 season ticket.

I have 2 sons (aged 10 & 12) who share the Under 18 season ticket.

Because son 2 shares the season ticket with son 1, he has no loyalty points.

I bought 1 season ticket, not because I'm a tightwad, but because I couldn't afford to spend an extra £10 per month - which I now regret.

I rung the ticket office to be told that I could either wait until all tickets go on general sale and buy 3 tickets or buy 2 tickets as per my STH entitlement and then 1 for my 10 year old when they go on general sale but with no guarantee that he would be sitting in the same stand as me.

For info, my 10 year old has missed just 1 game this season as he has shared with my eldest and then borrowed a friends Under 10's ticket...

I just wanted opinions on this...I realise that STH's should get priority over those who've never been to the Amex. But in this circumstance, I feel slightly aggrieved that there is no flexibility for parents with children who share season tickets.

Hi, I can't go the Liverpool game and have 70 loyalty points. If the OP, or anyone else who has posted on this thread wants to wait until they go on sale to those with 60 points or more, PM me your fan number, surname, postcode and I'll add you to my Friends and Family :thumbsup: I'll take you off again when you've got the ticket. It will be a full-price adult ticket of course.

Offer still stands..

I think if you were to buy two now, but then wanted a third later, the club will move you to different seats when they go on general sale. That worked for me with Posh, I bought 2 online, then my mum wanted to come so I rang the ticket office and they cancelled those and got me three together in a different place. Easy.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Easy. Take both kids to Falmer village and throw them in the pond. Whichever come to the surface first can be safely burned alive for being a witch. The other can then be dragged out, brought round and taken to the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here