Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A little Ruffians song to the tune of our 2005 HIT...

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
I'm way more middle class than that. Balmain for me. Will have changed a bit since you went. The Inner West is becoming the place to be for us gentle, white middle-class people. You need to be playing Newtown

Balmain - natural swimming pool carved out of the coastal rock, right? Lovely place. Newtown? Did a poem about Bronwyn Bishop (what's she up to now?) for Aussie TV in Newtown Cemetery in '93. Played the Sando (Sandringham) and the Hopetoun Hotel on my last visit, 2000, but not the Annandale...
Sydney is my favourite city outside the UK I reckon...
I know you think my poetry's shite, and that's your prerogative, but it'd be nice to meet a few Aussie Seagulls when I'm out there, should be mid - late March .....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hmmmm.

Atilla, are you and Paul continuing on the PA at Falmer?

I believe Saxondale has GONE ON RECORD as saying he just wants to be a "fan" now and go nowehere near the PA/matchday experience.

Fine by me. Its only coz the sound system at Withers is so SHIT that people cant even hear. How many times have Gullys Girls done thier routine and you cant even hear the music? (in the south) PLENTY. Shame as its usually the ONLY decent tune thats played.

But with a proper sound system I do not wany ANY punk or Saxondale esque tunes or obscure bands from the 80s who hail from Derby (if say we are playing them for example) who no one has ever heard of then rounded off by that awful ska sussex by the sea.

I reckon its that version that started the fans singing it at 100mph!

Think recently MK Dons, Charlton and Peterboro. And before the bores decscend NSC its not representative of the MAJORITY of fans. Its the opinion of SOME fans.

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I believe Saxondale has GONE ON RECORD as saying he just wants to be a "fan" now and go nowehere near the PA/matchday experience.

Fine by me. Its only coz the sound system at Withers is so SHIT that people cant even hear. How many times have Gullys Girls done thier routine and you cant even hear the music? (in the south) PLENTY. Shame as its usually the ONLY decent tune thats played.

But with a proper sound system I do not wany ANY punk or Saxondale esque tunes or obscure bands from the 80s who hail from Derby (if say we are playing them for example) who no one has ever heard of then rounded off by that awful ska sussex by the sea.

I reckon its that version that started the fans singing it at 100mph!

Think recently MK Dons, Charlton and Peterboro. And before the bores decscend NSC its not representative of the MAJORITY of fans. Its the opinion of SOME fans.

Why do you refer to him as "Saxondale", I take it that it's not complimentary?

:thumbsup: As long as it's Coopers

Coopers-prod.jpg

A schooner shir??

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why do you refer to him as "Saxondale", I take it that it's not complimentary?

Atilla is saxondale, 50+ but stuck in mid - late 70s in fashion tastes (skinny black jeans, chain belt, DMs), music, general life outlook. Imagine Rick from the young ones aged 50.
We need dinosaurs nowhere near the new stadiums entertainment. Plus the whole thing still reeks of dick knights little village community and jobs for the boys.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Atilla is saxondale, 50+ but stuck in mid - late 70s in fashion tastes (skinny black jeans, chain belt, DMs), music, general life outlook. Imagine Rick from the young ones aged 50.
We need dinosaurs nowhere near the new stadiums entertainment. Plus the whole thing still reeks of dick knights little village community and jobs for the boys.

A bit cruel maybe but :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here