Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A little guessing game, for you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A couple of weeks ago, the BP station I pass every day was flattened, for a revamp.

All that remains is the petrol price sign which remains at 87.9p per litre.

So in the time it takes to build a 'wild bean cafe' and M&S food store, what will be the price at the pump, for the grand reopening?

Who knows between now and then I may even be able to think of a prize the correct guess.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was under the impression they weren't going to bother with the fuel station any more.

Odd decision to close it in the first place, as you'd think they'd get loads of passing trade (I presume you're talking about the A23 southbound at Pyecombe).

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If all this economic business carries on we'll be going round on home made penny farthings before the years up so don't sweat it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was under the impression they weren't going to bother with the fuel station any more.

Odd decision to close it in the first place, as you'd think they'd get loads of passing trade (I presume you're talking about the A23 southbound at Pyecombe).

Nope I'm in the better half of Sussex.
I kind of figured the fuel was staying, by virtue of the signage still standing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You mean the BP in Rustington?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep.
I take it nobody likes a guessing game.

I won't bother to pitch 'Pro Celebrity Eye Spy', to the BBC, for their Saturday night early evening slot.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
the bp in rustington may not be revamped...marks and spencer are having second thoughts about putting a food store in there and if they do when it reopens they will not be selling fuel

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Going on the assumption that the pound will be worth half a f***ing dinari by then im going to take a punt at 90.9

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Whatever the price is it will be more expensive as always than the Shell by the Body Shop!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even with the complete lack of interest, in January, I shall give you the answer.
93.9p

So that's 6p in 4 months, I guess all the time it's below £1, were not that bothered.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's all but done now isn't it? Go past it every day on way to work.

I think you can change your sig, I reckon Johnson may be first choice right back now.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
given that last week the government went ahead and slapped another 3p tax rise on the cost,i am claiming a moral victory with 90.9

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think you can change your sig, I reckon Johnson may be first choice right back now.

Yeah I was thinking much the same, and toyed with the idea of just changing young Wesley's name for Rooney!.

Who said I'm lazy.

Anyway I'm just pleased, Wesley has now reached the top of his profession.
Will soon be sold on, found out for the donkey, that he is, and slide into obscurity, wimpering 'do you know who I am', on the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here