Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] A little bit of TV History

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A little bit of TV history was made yesterday on BBC1 at approximately 12:40pm. Mrs Crodo and I were privileged to see it live first hand.

:ascarf:

Largest ever item purchased on Bargain Hunt, a huge clock face in Oswestry which was purchased for £95. I know from previous conversations there is a big following of Bargain Hunt fans on here so for anyone who has recorded to watch later I won't give away whether the item made a profit or loss at auction.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"Let's remind ourselves what the BLUE team bought" - which more often than not consists of a shitty old vespa case, a shitty old school desk and a shitty old suitcase with a couple of peeling stickers on. Not that I ever watch the show meself y'understand :blush:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
The Bidding Room is much better....I'm told:whistle:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I caught the end of that and they were on about a hippo. Not sure the clock face is as important as you suggest.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Prefer Antiques Road Trip tbh...cant think why :love:

311055731.gallery.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
A little bit of TV history was made yesterday on BBC1 at approximately 12:40pm. Mrs Crodo and I were privileged to see it live first hand.

Largest ever item purchased on Bargain Hunt, a huge clock face in Oswestry which was purchased for £95. I know from previous conversations there is a big following of Bargain Hunt fans on here so for anyone who has recorded to watch later I won't give away whether the item made a profit or loss at auction.

So it’s just a big secondhand second hand?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mrs Crodo and I have applied to be on Bargain Hunt, fingers crossed, would be one off the bucket list.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

Quite how the BBC can afford the budget for this programme is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here