Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a LITRE of Baileys for under a tenner...

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
I went on a booze cruise to Calais last week and got three bottles of Baileys for £30, especially for Christmas. I thought I had a bargain at the time but now I know better! .....However, the 10 cases of Kronenberg and 11 cases of wine I bought as well more than make up for that !!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Baileys must be the most calorie laden alcoholic drink ever - 375 calories per 100ml (so if you drunk the equivalent amount to a 275ml bottle of Becks, that would be 1031 cals), and 15.7g of fat per 100ml (that Becks size equivalent would be almost 44g.

No wonder most people just drink it at Christmas! :eek:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Or this man?

wrkles7.gif

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
CrabtreeBHA said:
aahh you're a secret Baileys Drinker like myself then :thumbsup:
Mother gets it in for Xmas too (only time I drink it) and I like its smoothness, always wash it down with Southern Comfort after, the curdling in the stomach is to DIE for....literally :D

have you tried baileys and tia maria in the same glass absolutely to die for... prepares to mince off :safeway

Jul 20, 2003
for REAL MEN:

Single malt whisky was going dirt cheap in the co-op in Nevill Road earlier in the week

picked up a bottle of Laphroig and a bottle of The Glenlivet for £13.99 each - at least £8 cheaper than most offies and supermarkets

BARGAIN

n.b. the co-op in Blatchington Road is still charging full whack

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here