Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a LITRE of Baileys for under a tenner...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes please and thank you very much Tesco and Asda. The opening shots in the annual Christmas Booze Supermarket Price War have been fired, and what an opening volley the Big Two have come out with. For once, its the CONSUMER who is the winner.

"Two litres of Baileys please, and yes, you may help me to pack".

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
its a GIRLY drink Easy, I'm shocked in you :nono:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Easy 10 said:
Yes please and thank you very much Tesco and Asda. The opening shots in the annual Christmas Booze Supermarket Price War have been fired, and what an opening volley the Big Two have come out with. For once, its the CONSUMER who is the winner.

Well that will keep the wife quiet during the festivities!

BTW Easy have you seen that picture of Jim on the Charity Calendar at the Kings Head?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: a LITRE of Baileys for under a tenner...

Knightsworld said:
BTW Easy have you seen that picture of Jim on the Charity Calendar at the Kings Head?
Yes, unfortunately. The image has been burned into my mind, and I have several times woken up on sweat-soaked sheets, screaming in the night. He tried to sell me one of the calenders for a fiver, but I gave him £3 to keep it instead.

Horrifying scenes. :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
its a GIRLY drink Easy, I'm shocked in you :nono:
Well, I wouldn't drink it in a PUB. But in the privacy of my own home, I admit I am partial to a large Baileys with a block of ice. I also drink Cinzano and lemonade, and have even been known to venture over to Malibu occasionally.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Well, I wouldn't drink it in a PUB. But in the privacy of my own home, I admit I am partial to a large Baileys with a block of ice. I also drink Cinzano and lemonade, and have even been known to venture over to Malibu occasionally.

aahh you're a secret Baileys Drinker like myself then :thumbsup:
Mother gets it in for Xmas too (only time I drink it) and I like its smoothness, always wash it down with Southern Comfort after, the curdling in the stomach is to DIE for....literally :D

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:

Do you sup on these while sitting topless in your easy-chair, fiddling with your pipe-cleaner nipple hairs?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
aahh you're a secret Baileys Drinker like myself then :thumbsup:
I'm so glad we've finally "come out" together now Crabbers. I feel liberated. :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
Do you sup on these while sitting topless in your easy-chair, fiddling with your pipe-cleaner nipple hairs?
Yes. Yes I do.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tescos it is as my wife loves that.

Shame it doesn't make her snog me like the girl in the advert :lolol:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
A bargain. Float some Cointreau on top of the Bailey's (it will Separate) for a fantastic taste experience!

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I'm going to go to Tesco and buy some I think.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Creamy and smooth and chocolatey and nice and I want some now

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Easy 10 said:

I'm more suprised that you let some filty old scrote, who can't get a proper job, man-handle your food.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here