Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A list of people representing WORSE value for money than Peter Storrie

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd be quite impressed if NSC could list more than 5 people. Really he's a f***ing disaster isn't he, and he's on over £1m a year apparently.

Here's my effort:
Peter Risdale
erm, that's it. I'll have to come back to this.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ken Brown

I was tempted by that option, but suspect he's on a good deal less than £1m a year and probably hasn't sanctioned the purchase of several multi million pound player contracts that even a simpleton could see would probably bankrupt the club. In addition, he's had little to do with failing to deliver a pie in the sky stadium either. Unlike Storrie.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What about the lives he fucks up who don't get to vote him in?
But it's all about his paymasters. And they like him sufficiently to vote him in. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

In the same way, although I'm chuckling heartily at Storrie's incompetence, that doesn't make him good value.

Maybe his union has too much power, but every single government for the past 50 years has been too gutless to reel them in. But this is a subject for another thread.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Good shout.

And of course Winston Bogarde at Chelsea. £40k a week for two years, and about 2 appearances. Lovely stuff.

To me, he looked like a black Patrick Swayze, making him worth every penny. I liked to dream of him plucking tender, but legally ageful teens from their uninspiring homes and teaching them how to f***ing dance, and fall in love, and learn of the hard side of life, rejection and dropped melons attached. he'd also come back from the dead no doubt and make love to one of his former wives whilst making an ashtray or something, his first time in pottery class and all.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cappello.

£6million a year for what? I'm not going to go over old ground, but suffice it to say Walcott, Hart and Adam Johnson have gone from being non-starters to 3 of England's best players in, literally, days.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good shout.

And of course Winston Bogarde at Chelsea. £40k a week for two years, and about 2 appearances. Lovely stuff.

It was four years and four starts. Apparently he was a model professional and trained well, but showed no inclination to move on (surprisingly).

Take your point about Bob Crow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here