Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A levels - How did you do?

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
I got a B in French and an E in German. Failed Maths.

Mind you, that was in 1981...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
B english (deserved an a)
B General studies (subject doesnt count for shit)
C German (again deserved an a)
E french (shit teachers that i didnt get on with)

:angry:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Haven't you got a big head bag, accept your thicker than you thought with grace.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What/where do you want to do at Uni BAG? Those grades are nothing to be ashamed of.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
It's better than I did, BAG, which means you'll end up somewhere better than the University of Central Lancashire. Can I just offer this advice to everyone, actually:

DO NOT GO TO THE UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIRE. IT'S BOBBINS.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
It's better than I did, BAG, which means you'll end up somewhere better than the University of Central Lancashire. Can I just offer this advice to everyone, actually:

At least you were learned to speak local though our kid.

Why is it so shite?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing

Helped you pick up some of the local lingo though!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
bhafc4eva said:
Haven't you got a big head bag, accept your thicker than you thought with grace.

arent you a twat of the highest order. just do us all a favour ytou wanker and f*** off

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
ben andrews girlfriend said:
arent you a twat of the highest order. just do us all a favour ytou wanker and f*** off

ytou

You just keep proving me right. :wave:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ben andrews girlfriend said:

Well said, any chance or translating that into french or german?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
El Presidente said:
At least you were learned to speak local though our kid.

Why is it so shite?

Haha! No, that was listening to Mark and Lard, probably.

Why is it shite? It's a university obsessed with making money out of its students, more so than teaching them. When I got there it had suddenly doubled the intake of my course, and not employed any more teaching staff. My first year was the first year of the Great Blunkett Experiment, AKA tuition fees. Spot the connection?

Secondly, it's in Preston. The first bypass built in the UK was built around Preston, and that basically says it all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dont rise to it Laus! Some people confuse arrogance with confidence. At the end of the day its what you believe you can do, not what some person thinks you are!

Those result are not bad at all. It gives you some idea to work with...obviously more concentrating on French and German.

Take the French mark as a kick up the arse and speak to your tutors to find out where they think you went wrong and where you need to improve!

This is only half way remember!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Haha! No, that was listening to Mark and Lard, probably.

Why is it shite? It's a university obsessed with making money out of its students, more so than teaching them. When I got there it had suddenly doubled the intake of my course, and not employed any more teaching staff. My first year was the first year of the Great Blunkett Experiment, AKA tuition fees. Spot the connection?

Secondly, it's in Preston. The first bypass built in the UK was built around Preston, and that basically says it all.

Interesting. I am working on a project with someone from there, and he is a complete bellend, so you are not alone in your views of the place!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I got

A English

B History

B German

C French.

Never really enjoyed Guy de Maupassant. Also L'Alhouette (JEan Anouilh) was a bit tiresome. That is the problem with studying Foreign Languages at A Level - it depends entirely ont he literature they choose for you to study. did better in German as Goethes was an absolute f***ing doddle.

Mind you that was back in 1991. All that with the Play-Off final as well.

Do not go to Goldsmiths. It is full of pseudo-trendly lefties who give you grief for not being a lesbian.

On my first day in freshers week I opened a door for some smelly tree-hugger and clouted me. It was like something out of Holy Grail. Said that I was abusing her rights and opressing her equality by suggesting to her fellow peers that she had neither the physical strength or strength of mid to open the door.

She then ranted on as to how that door was symbolic to the lives of many downtrodden housewives. How men had constantly shut doors in their lives by stopping them from freely expressing themselves.

The best way she could have expressed herself was by having a f***ing shower the smelly bint.

Rant over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here