PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Good luck, you'll be fine I'm sure.

I'm 4 weeks away from finding out whether I've got a first class degree or not. Now THAT is scary.

Nah, you've got nothing to worry about. If you don't get a first then you'll get a high 2:1 which won't be too shabby at all. I found waiting for my a-levels worse than my degree, teachers and parents make it sound like you're whole future hangs on the results of your a-levels.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Nah, you've got nothing to worry about. If you don't get a first then you'll get a high 2:1 which won't be too shabby at all. I found waiting for my a-levels worse than my degree, teachers and parents make it sound like you're whole future hangs on the results of your a-levels.

I agree, I knew I would get a 2:1 but really employers are fine with either. A-levels I was a bit scared about, but it all worked out fine. And for those getting them today - best of luck and there are few better places to be spending the recession than as a student at a university somewhere! :drink:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
My son now has his university place confirmed.....at Huddersfield! Really looking forward to going back after tuesday.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Daughter has been confirmed a position at Brighton Unii....My little accountant is coming along nicely.
Well Done Girl!!!!

Mar 13, 2008
f***ed that up big time. Did awful. Any point wasting another year?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
All my students passed. 100% pass rate and 64% either got an A or a B. Must be down to BRILLIANT teaching :)

: payrise :

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All my students passed. 100% pass rate and 64% either got an A or a B. Must be down to BRILLIANT teaching :)

: payrise :

They say they are easier these days...;)

Anyway we are gonna help them CELEBRATE tonite! Lulz xx

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
my sister in law just got 3 A's and is off to UCL to study Medicine. No one deserves it more, she spent ridiculous hours studying and weeks volunteering for medical care charities to gain the relevant experience to help with her interview.

I've known her since she was 11 and am very proud of her!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
5 As overall and a place to read Law at King's College London. :)

"Read". The only place you ever hear that phrase now is on University Challenge.

Well done though :thumbsup:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
With no worthwhile jobs available , A levels are worth less than the piece of paper they are written on.

Actually, they are a ticket to whiling away 3 (or more) fantastic years at university whilst the rest of us are struggling with jobs, and then when you're done, hopefully the economy will be back on its feet again.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
T'was only my AS's but I got BBC. Fairly happy, and getting on it tonight :drink::drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here