Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Fence

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Charles II was no tryant. His father was and so he lost his head. His son was a liberator who brough back Christmas and music and dancing.

He was loved, which is why they brought him back, with the new rules. He did not care though he was just shagging everyone he could find.

Dandyman

In London village.
Charles II was no tryant. His father was and so he lost his head. His son was a liberator who brough back Christmas and music and dancing.

He was loved, which is why they brought him back, with the new rules. He did not care though he was just shagging everyone he could find.

Romatic twaddle. Charles II was a religous bigot who ruthlessly suppressed religous dissenters (many in Sussex) and upheld the exploitation and oppression of the ordinary masses of England.

Thomas Rainborough for ever !

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Romatic twaddle. Charles II was a religous bigot who ruthlessly suppressed religous dissenters (many in Sussex) and upheld the exploitation and oppression of the ordinary masses of England.

Thomas Rainborough for ever !

I think your wrong there Dandyman. All our Monarchs were lovely benevolent cuddly types :D God bless em

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
To be honest I am quite open to the idea of lopping the heads of the German parasites. If those against would ever propose and support an alternative rather than continually whinging and were not also mainly bitter irish half-breeds.

2 reasons for the staus quo imo, it aint broke so f*** off and bother someone else with another issue.

Dandyman

In London village.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
:shrug:

Can't be arsed with a debate at the mo. I surrender to you. All rich people are bad and have never done anything good to society and to help the poor in anyway what so ever.

:dunce: Really can't be fuckedd though. :flounce:

No one said all rich people were bad but the fact that someone just by right of heredity should rule over people is a bit undemocratic

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
No one said all rich people were bad but the fact that someone just by right of heredity should rule over people is a bit undemocratic

Unless the Domocraticaly elected Governments Policy is to keep the Monarchy.

As I have said before. Democracy is not nessaseraly about elections. "For the poeple by the people."

I could never give my allegense to a Presedent who will have buggerd off by the time I might grow to live him. For me, it certonly would be President and Country.

I suppose what it boils down to is i was in the Scouts and have been 'indocranated' into haveing an alleginse to the Queen.

I promise to do my duty to God and to the Queen and to keep the Scout law.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Unless the Domocraticaly elected Governments Policy is to keep the Monarchy.

As I have said before. Democracy is not nessaseraly about elections. "For the poeple by the people."

I could never give my allegense to a Presedent who will have buggerd off by the time I might grow to live him. For me, it certonly would be President and Country.

I suppose what it boils down to is i was in the Scouts and have been 'indocranated' into haveing an alleginse to the Queen.

I promise to do my duty to God and to the Queen and to keep the Scout law.

Who says you need a president. no gods no masters comrade

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
All the peasants are equal, but some will be more equal than others.
This would be a handy doctrine, we could then take the Royalty out the back and shoot them.
Hmm.This sounds familiar, I'd give it eighty years or so til it falls apart and then have a divi up amongst the heavy mob and go and buy a Football club somewhere. Good plan!
Evolution not Revolution Comrade.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Simply - I want a day off when the Queen snuffs it. I thought we would get one when the Queen Mother pop her clogs but no such luck.

You won't get that in a Republic.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Stick the parasites in a housing estate and turn their houses etc. into a theme park like they've done in France. After all, you don't get tourists walking round the Palace of Versailles saying 'well, it's alright but would've been so much nicer if Louis XIV had been here to enjoy it!'

I know he's dead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here