Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A left back please!!!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Erm. Richards is okay. He's not a world-beater but he is a useful left back at this level. I seem to remember everyone speaking like this about Harding, slagging off his defensive/position play etc - Harding who, naturally has gone on to bigger and better things.

He'd be a very good signing for us.
richards would not be a good signing,people seem to excuse the fact he gets skinned by anyone decent just because they dont want kerry playing and just hope he is not the left back the argus seems to think we are gonna sign.harding is a far better player could never understand why he got so much stick on here when he make a couple of mistakes as a teenager and not suprised he has signed for reading

Jan 28, 2009
hove
Whing has been playing superbly in left back, but he's got to go back to right back if we have any chance of staying in the league

But who's going to replace him?:shrug:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Even if we got a reliable journeyman, at League Two level, it'd be miles ahead of what we've got at the moment.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For Saturday, Whing is suspended and Mayo injured. Cook is on loan somewhere [and is a CB anyway], so only leaves Livermore, so it has to be him.

Fraser is suspended as well, I think, so midfield of;

Birchall Jarrett El Abd Cox, is what I expect to see.

However, Birhall plays CM for his country, so the more adventurous option might be;

Cox Jarrett Birchall Carole

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here