Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Leeds Fan's Saturday

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Saw this on a Leeds Board. Do we feel sorry for him?;)

what a fooking weekend I got a phone call at work from a couple of lads I go to football with saying they had a spare ticket if I fancied it but they were going down that day (friday) so I go home throw a few things together left my car at work and was picked up outside work at 2:00pm.

Now if the kopster has ever made any mistakes before this was a fooking big one borrowed £200 from work one of the lads I go with doesn't drink and never as so the driving is all down to him plus he had arranged digs in poole dorset so the party started on the way down stopped at a off licence on the way and sorted our liquid lunch for the journey.

Friday was swimming good laugh although with nothing to eat all day and a gallon of stella my eyes were starting to go although things were going great having a good laugh. My leather trousers were a bit sweaty though with five of us in a fiat. gets to poole throws our stuff in a our digs which were great looked like the moths had eaten the fooking quilts. Anyway fook the digs we were going to have a good laugh and wasn't bothered where we were staying which friday was a good night too good in fact, got back to the digs I think about 12ish absolutley gone couldn't see just crashed down and was still worse for wear on the saturday.

Saturday this is where my nightmare begins I've spent well over £100 by now and was been a bit cautious as I always like to have enough at least for the train home if we get split up. so I didn't have a great deal to drink in the afternoon, Anyway to cut a very long tiring story short goes to the ground and a little snotty nosed sh*t who must have been 20 if that decides to tell me they have been told that anyone worse for wear is not allowed in and had to contact the nearest occifer well the little sh*t did and we were told we couldn't go in for our safety something to do with fooking scaffolding. Anyway I've paid near on £200 to sit in a bar in brighton so a Aussie fooker can relay false fooking scores to us every fooking twenty mins although my other three mates went in and they were texting us commentry.

Got to go get the car now from work and take mrs Koppy shopping, now that is going to cost me. :?-:)?-:)?-:)?-:)?-:)?-(

TonyYeboah

Jan 12, 2006
:lolol: Poor guy. I thought my day was bad...

Get up at 6am. Go round to the corner to the cashpoint. Set off and realise I've left the cash in the cash machine, go back to find its gone. Set off on the motorway for 5 long hours. Drink diet coke all afternoon because I'm driving, see my beloved team get spanked, when the Blunts drop points so we could've made up ground. Wait in a bus queue for an hour to try to get back to the car. Eventually get home to see Harry Kewell score a wondergoal for Liverpool :down:

Highlight of the day was Scum getting stuffed by Citeh! :lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
what a dick 'ed. Why the hell did he stay in Poole aswell? it's 2 hours from Brighton and a shit 'ole.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In a word

NO

NO

A Thousand Times NO

Stupid twat:lolol:

How do you spend a £100 on stella, he would had have to consumed about 80-100 tins.

What a lying useless C***:jester:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gaffer said:
what a fooking weekend I got a phone call at work from a couple of lads I go to football with saying they had a spare ticket if I fancied it but they were going down that day (friday) so I go home throw a few things together left my car at work and was picked up outside work at 2:00pm.

Now if the kopster has ever made any mistakes before this was a fooking big one borrowed £200 from work one of the lads I go with doesn't drink and never as so the driving is all down to him plus he had arranged digs in poole dorset so the party started on the way down stopped at a off licence on the way and sorted our liquid lunch for the journey.

Friday was swimming good laugh although with nothing to eat all day and a gallon of stella my eyes were starting to go although things were going great having a good laugh. My leather trousers were a bit sweaty though with five of us in a fiat. gets to poole throws our stuff in a our digs which were great looked like the moths had eaten the fooking quilts. Anyway fook the digs we were going to have a good laugh and wasn't bothered where we were staying which friday was a good night too good in fact, got back to the digs I think about 12ish absolutley gone couldn't see just crashed down and was still worse for wear on the saturday.

Saturday this is where my nightmare begins I've spent well over £100 by now and was been a bit cautious as I always like to have enough at least for the train home if we get split up. so I didn't have a great deal to drink in the afternoon, Anyway to cut a very long tiring story short goes to the ground and a little snotty nosed sh*t who must have been 20 if that decides to tell me they have been told that anyone worse for wear is not allowed in and had to contact the nearest occifer well the little sh*t did and we were told we couldn't go in for our safety something to do with fooking scaffolding. Anyway I've paid near on £200 to sit in a bar in brighton so a Aussie fooker can relay false fooking scores to us every fooking twenty mins although my other three mates went in and they were texting us commentry.

Got to go get the car now from work and take mrs Koppy shopping, now that is going to cost me. :?-:)?-:)?-:)?-:)?-:)?-(

But apart from that, fine?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Re: Re: A Leeds Fan's Saturday

Tom Hark said:
But apart from that, fine?

Fine for us-ANOTHER three points from the Mighty:lolol: Leeds-Champions of Europe:bowdown:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Needs a geography lesson too. Why get digs in Poole if you're playing Brighton ? Bournemouth possibly !

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Smart Mart said:
It's posts like his that remind me why I'm proud to be a southerner...

Or just not thick as f***.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Has no-one else picked up the bit about him wearing leather trousers? Leeds fan on the pull in Brighton? However, he might not have had as much luck in Poole, unless he was hanging around the Rockley Park area looking for big fit blokes with short haircuts.....:lolol:

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
Went to cash point got out some money - remembered to take it with me - drove for five and a half hours from Plymouth to Brighton and saw my team win hansomely!!!!!!!!!!
wcnige

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
plymouth nige said:
Went to cash point got out some money - remembered to take it with me - drove for five and a half hours from Plymouth to Brighton and saw my team win hansomely!!!!!!!!!!
wcnige

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here