Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A key Friday debate. What is your favourite BUTTON to PUSH.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I quite like the PREMATURE RELEASE button on a toater.

It kind of demonstrates to the bread that I can be CRAZY when I want.

"Yeah, sure, I said I wanted you toasted on setting 5, and yeah, I know you're not there yet, but I'm going to FORCE you to pop up."

I see it more as a "Yes, you ARE the toaster, but actually I don't trust you to do YOUR job properly. I'LL decide when the toast's done, not YOU."

I see it more as a "Yes, you ARE the toaster, but actually I don't trust you to do YOUR job properly. I'LL decide when the toast's done, not YOU."

I tend to just PULL the handle up using sufficient force to get the toaster to rise off the worktop a few mm's, that normally shows it who's in charge.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I tend to just PULL the handle up using sufficient force to get the toaster to rise off the worktop a few mm's, that normally shows it who's in charge.

But the button on mine GLOWS red for DANGER.

It's basically DARING me to push it. No one can resist.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
the open button on a southern train door, as it means the fucker has finally turned up.

The open button on a southern train door, as it means i can get off the fucker.

this

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can I have two buttons please? The "5" and the "1" on my tv remote so I can change to SSN whenever Mrs P wants to watch shit like Super Size v Super Skinny, Towie, Embarassing bodies, Secret shoppers etc etc

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
My partner has a little button i like to press. Sometimes i like to press it with my finger, sometimes i like to press it with my tongue. And sometimes i like to lie back and watch her press it herself:D

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I quite like the power button on my surround sound.

I would say I ONLY put it on for MOVIES and SPORT. So by me pushing that big button it means I'm saying "Come on loads (to all the entertainment technology), now's the time we ALL work together to make these next 2 hours bloody BRILLIANT."

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My partner has a little button i like to press. Sometimes i like to press it with my finger, sometimes i like to press it with my tongue. And sometimes i like to lie back and watch her press it herself:D

And when you're out, Abdul and I come round and take turns at pressing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here