Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Hinshlewood - Passing OPTA stats.

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
Passes attempted in career - 147
Passes incompleted - 147
Passes to opposition - 147

good tackler but passing is probably the WORST i have ever seen, he makes a 1999 Mayo look like a world class passer.

watson - come back.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
:lolol:

I would persevere with AH for a bit... a little composure and more active midfield (there was almost never a good short pass available for him - where was Harty ?) and he could be a really useful right back.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Do you think Watson would have made up the ground to make that last ditch tackle last night

I f***ing don't.

Hinsh is doing okay, he is a centre back not a right back and IMHO is doing rather well.

Hinsh is much better than Watto in a defensive role.

If Watto was still as lethal at set pieces as he was 2/3 years ago it wouldnt be an issue, but the truth is Watsons distribution in general has gone rapidly downhill.

Hinsh is young, strong and doing a good job. Composure on the ball will come, and playing him at full back now will improve his passing and make him a better centre-back, his natural role.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I think Hinsh is a much better defender but that Watson is (or at least can be) a better passer. AH's passing as been very poor but his tackling has been excellent. He's only young - I'm sure Coppell will work on his passing.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I though Hinsh had a very good game last night, certainly his best yet at full-back. As Chappers says, he's really a centre-half and certainly looks more composed in the middle.

Watto would NEVER have made that saving tackle last night. I would pick Adam ahead of Watto.

Cadman

Jul 7, 2003
Why isn't Hinsh playing alongside Cullip with Pethwick at Fullback. It all seems so obvious to me, I must be missing something.

If Butters was man of the match last night then I know I'm missing something.

I must be getting old.!!

Is it me.?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It seems that Pethick doesn't quite fit in anywhere. Was I the only one shocked to see him come on at Colchester? Was he supposed to be a holding midfielder?

Pethick has only looked good to me at centre-back, yet we bought him as a full back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here