Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The Sun must use a different scoring system to everyone else.

Gibbs 6? WTF?

Although before reading the thread I scored Zamora a 6 ! That said I think the Sun are being very harsh on scoring Adam Johnson a 6.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Rooney off for Zamora. England score two goals. I think he had a really good game, could have got one in the net himself.

Rooney, once again did naff all. Becuase he believes his own hype, he expects the ball to his feet - so all he has to do is touch it and he scores.

Zamora wanted the ball, and was willing to run without it creating space for Gerrard to score.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Looked to ooze confidence something i haven't seen from an England striker in a long time. Went for a 7 knocking off a point for his first ten minutes. Would've been a 10 if he'd scored

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Same as Heskey. Was poor, then Played well, made a nuisance of himself, held up ball and linked with midfield. Had a couple of shots but ultimately as a striker, he didn't score.

a solid 7

Blimey - a bit controversial there. He looked a threat on his own account. A sentence not connected with Heskey post-England debut.

Three good attempts and three good saves. In 45 mins. I can't see any similarity with Heskey.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I was at wembly so watched him off the ball at lot

he was shouting and even bossing rooney at times telling him where to be.

he ooozed confidence and was not overowed by the occasuion of his first cap

lets hope capello noticed and is not too blinkered at the prem favourites

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Heskey should have been playing instead of Zamora, very prolific for Villa last season and has a history of doing well in an England jersey. Just look at Munich in 2001, was a handful for the German defence. Yep, using that logic why wasn't Nick Barmby selected?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How the f*** can someone on their debut nearly scoring 3 goals in one half be rated 4 out of 10 ?.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Glen Johnson 7?

That silly haired prick gave the ball away about fifty times last night. Against anyone else (Germany for example) we'd have been severely punished. It wasn't just him that gave the thing away though, it was all of them. Again.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Didn't watch it, but I just know he was awesome.

In retrospect, being injured and unavailabe for South Africa was probably a good thing for him.

Guardian ratings have him our third best player, just behind Hart with Gerrard the standout:
England v Hungary | Player ratings

Last edited:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
A solid 7/10 for me. He did well, but not brilliantly. It was a shame his flashing volley didn't find the top corner as that would have been a wonderful moment for him on his England debut at Wembley.

He didn't look out of place and must have done enough to ensure he's at least in the squad for the upcoming Euro qualifiers.

this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here