Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A goodbye to Withdean - PIC

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Took this on Saturday. It strikes me now that we will NEVER watch first team football in surroundings quite like this again. Goodbye Theatre of Trees.

(Hope this pic comes out - not posted one before)

Attachments

• P2280728.JPG
    P2280728.JPG
    959.4 KB · Views: 1,103

D

Deleted User X18H

Nice one . Going to wander out their with the kids this savvo and take some snaps.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Three titles and another promotion.

And for that reason, happy days, but it's time to move on. :)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It's going to be weird not walking up that hill and going under the railway bridge after this Saturday. But as said above it's time to move on and what a stadium we will be moving into!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Great pic, that should go on the mosiac :thumbsup:

Took this on Saturday. It strikes me now that we will NEVER watch first team football in surroundings quite like this again. Goodbye Theatre of Trees.

(Hope this pic comes out - not posted one before)

I view I have never seen as I always sit with my fellow proles in the open opposite. Nice pic, clearly justifies the "Theatre of Trees" name.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Nice! And posted in he perfect place - a thread about Withdean.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Good riddance to the bloody dump, seemed nice last Saturday but think back to the wind, rain, cold, damp, wet seats, leaves aplenty, crap food, cramped seating, crap sound system, lack of atmosphere, poor views ... other than that, you're right, I'll miss it.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I've got a few taken from W block on Saturday but apparently the files are too big upload on NSC? Probably me being a numpty. Any idea where i'm going wrong? If anyone wants a copy, IB your email & I will send a copy of each.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here