Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A girlfriends/Wife's responsibilities

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I expect her to be pissed off with me watching the Albion, be annoyed if i even breath loudly during Eastenders, to bawl me out if i say anything negative about her family, to tell me that i am criticising her even if i am giving my opinion on some mundane day to day matter and, of course, to contradict herself for arguements sake.

Married bliss...........you can't beat it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I expect her to make it her absolute number one priority to do everything within her power to ensure my complete happiness, bliss and wellbeing at all times.

In fact, that is her own personal Mission Statement I kindly wrote for her.

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Saint Lennard said:
I expect her to be pissed off with me watching the Albion, be annoyed if i even breath loudly during Eastenders, to bawl me out if i say anything negative about her family, to tell me that i am criticising her even if i am giving my opinion on some mundane day to day matter and, of course, to contradict herself for arguements sake.

Married bliss...........you can't beat it.

I cant see your problem?!!:lolol:..................and no one is allowed to breath in this house when Eastenders is on let alone out loud!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Race said:
I cant see your problem?!!:lolol:..................and no one is allowed to breath in this house when Eastenders is on let alone out loud!!

That's not a bad idea. Why don't all Eastenders viewers hold their breathe for the duration of an episode ?

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Race said:

It may seem no problem to you but it is near impossible for a bloke to sit through Eastenders without making some comment on Pat Butcher's appearance, the lack of Roley the dog, Ethels little Willy, why the wrong'uns all speak with gruff voices, what ever happened to Nick Cotton, how the Queen Vic is oh so typical of your average east end pub, that Shane Ritchie is the housewives favourite, why there isn't a keebab shop or curry house, why there's only one pub and no chemist, why no one uses a washing machine, why the Vic doesn't do a hotpot...etc.
I could go on.

I have learnt it is best not to be in the room when this true picture of east end life is on.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Saint Lennard said:
It may seem no problem to you but it is near impossible for a bloke to sit through Eastenders without making some comment on Pat Butcher's appearance, the lack of Roley the dog, Ethels little Willy, why the wrong'uns all speak with gruff voices, what ever happened to Nick Cotton, how the Queen Vic is oh so typical of your average east end pub, that Shane Ritchie is the housewives favourite, why there isn't a keebab shop or curry house, why there's only one pub and no chemist, why no one uses a washing machine, why the Vic doesn't do a hotpot...etc.
I could go on.

I have learnt it is best not to be in the room when this true picture of east end life is on.

:lolol: well when you put it like that! Even I dont understand why Shane Richie is the housewives favourite?!! He had a nasty green jumper on the other day and you could quite cleary see he had man boobs!! :eek:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why is it that every week, in every soap, someone stands up and makes some kind of "public announcement" to everyone in the boozer ? Whether it be the Woolpack, the Vic or the Rovers, hardly a day goes by without some wretched skank lurching up to the bar, calling for a bit of quiet, and starting off with: "now I know what you lot all fink of me, right, but....." blah blah blah.

Now I've been to a lot of pubs. I spend a lot of time and a lot of money in them, and there are several that I attend on a regular basis. And never, NEVER in all my years has ANYONE ever decided to make an announcement to the entire pub. Never happens. Yet in "soapworld" I'm amazed if a day goes by without at least one of them airing all their dirty linen to all and sundry down the local.

Or is it just me.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
i think the media term it as "cuddly". I was under the impression that he was asked to put on weight in order to get this new image. If dying your hair and putting on the pounds is a lady puller then i need to turn my world upside down.

If Dr Legg was still there he'd have him on a strict diet......jellied eels!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
During Eastenders I have taken to going upstairs and killing loads of japanese people on the playstation...Pacific Airwar 2 or something like that.

Or driving very fast and smashing into things...Colin McCrea Rally 3.

Holby on the other hand is just pure class.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Saint Lennard said:
i think the media term it as "cuddly". I was under the impression that he was asked to put on weight in order to get this new image. If dying your hair and putting on the pounds is a lady puller then i need to turn my world upside down.

If Dr Legg was still there he'd have him on a strict diet......jellied eels!

:lolol: if he has been ordered to put on weight hes doing OK by the looks of it, that long leather coat wont last him much longer!

The biggest question for me is that where the hell do all the Ferrera family sleep?! There are 3 brothers, 1 half brother, 1 sister and that blonde bint all shacked up in a 2 bedroom flat :ohmy: They must have a rota for the beds!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
dave the gaffer said:
During Eastenders I have taken to going upstairs and killing loads of japanese people on the playstation...Pacific Airwar 2 or something like that.

Thats exactly what Tank does when the 'soaps' are on, except he does it on the PC! Takes great pleasure in shooting anything that moves..............must be a man thing eh???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Not all women like soaps you know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here