Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Few Snaps From Today's Amex Visit

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Who said it was an overhanging tier?

Looks like one in the pictures to me, even if only by a couple of rows. Not saying it's going to make the 1901 seats suddenly really shit, but compared to the West Stand, where they are clearly the best seats in the house, they look a bit average, certainly not the premium seats of the stand.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Another one from [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Snappy im beginning to enjoy his pics more and more.

0,,10433~11028364,00.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Another one from [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Snappy im beginning to enjoy his pics more and more.

0,,10433~11028364,00.jpg
LATEST HEADLINES
Extra Seats Gallery: Pic of the day
Today [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Snappy's photo shows the shell of the new reception area that will provide access to the 1901 Club lounges to the North side of the West Stand...

Bit down market for the 1901!

:)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nothing we haven't really seen before but here they are. Two thing struck me, the stadium is going to look incredible when the north corners go in, it really is sensational. Secondly, there is a hell of a lot of work still to be done, especially to the south stand!

How did you think the E Upper looked with the gaps at the end?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Have to say I really didn't like that mock up from a few weeks ago, but seeing the bricks and mortar, so to speak... looking really good.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So a reminder from the original drawings, have to say the architects drawings make the south look steeper!

eastupper.pngsoutheast.pngsouthwest.png

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Im sure its been discussed before but what are the large boxes in the upper east stand being used for again?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
How did you think the E Upper looked with the gaps at the end?

To be honest mate it looks fine, nothing like the 'artists impression' we had a few weeks back. It goes back (higher) than I thought possible if you remember the Amex banner covering the hole. Still a LOT of work to be done admittedly but I'm sure they know what they are doing! The pitch looks glorious already!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
To be honest I just sat there, for about 15 minutes, just taking it all in. We've come a long way :) linked with names such as joe cole, it's just incredible! We are in for a terrific few seasons at least! Proud to be a Brighton fan!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here