Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Few Snaps From Today's Amex Visit

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Nothing we haven't really seen before but here they are. Two thing struck me, the stadium is going to look incredible when the north corners go in, it really is sensational. Secondly, there is a hell of a lot of work still to be done, especially to the south stand!

Attachments

• South West.jpg
    South West.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 557
  • south stand outer.jpg
    south stand outer.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 548
  • Corner.jpg
    Corner.jpg
    828.5 KB · Views: 743
  • ESU.jpg
    ESU.jpg
    589.1 KB · Views: 942
Last edited:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Nice.

Are the East Stand 1901 seats going to stay 1901? Only, it's never that great being at the back of a stand with an overhanging tier, and wasn't the point of 1901 that they were the best seats in the house.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
As Superbez says, it's going to look incredible when the North Stand corners are filled in - in the meantime, of course, that means that absolutely the best place to view the ground from is... the North Stand.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Nice.

Are the East Stand 1901 seats going to stay 1901? Only, it's never that great being at the back of a stand with an overhanging tier, and wasn't the point of 1901 that they were the best seats in the house.

I was told that the East Stand 1901 seats are staying where they are as there is no access from the 1901 lounge to the upper tier.
I am please about this as I have moved from East Lower to East Upper, 4 rows from the front. :smile:

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
Does anyone know if the South Stand is going to be completely finished by the time the season starts, ie the hospitality suites and the SW second tier or is it an ongoing developement throughout the season. (sorry if this has been asked before)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Does anyone know if the South Stand is going to be completely finished by the time the season starts, ie the hospitality suites and the SW second tier or is it an ongoing developement throughout the season. (sorry if this has been asked before)

As I understood, yes, but there is no sign of the boxes going in yet from what I could see today!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
the north stand, especially row P towards the east still has the best view of this truley magnificent ground.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
the north stand, especially row P towards the east still has the best view of this truley magnificent ground.

Couldn't agree more and was EXACTLY why I chose the seats I did. Seeing as you have worked out who I am you must introduce yourself, I reckon I know who you are and you sit in front of my brother :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here