2) I accept and practice it
3) Nerves, hopes and fears
4) No
5) Deluded cheating chavs

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
1) How long have you been a Brighton fan? Since 2001
2) Are you aware of the origin of the rivalry between BHAFC and Crystal Palace, or as a Brighton fan, do you just accept and practice it? I am aware of the origin
3) Can you please describe a typical Brighton V Crystal Palace match day? Get the train, go to the ground, go home
4) Have you ever been involved in any hooliganism at Brighton V Crystal Palace games? No
5) If you could sum up Crystal Palace Football Club in three words, what would they be? Not sure

I'm 15.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
1 - Since 1965
2 - Aware of the origin? I was there when it started! 75/76 season.
3 - In the old days, I'd get up early. For the away games we'd get to Croydon early to avoid the police blocks and just wander round smacking all the Palace we could find. As the day wore on the groups of Palace and Brighton would get bigger and bigger and there'd be some right good offs. For the home games we'd get to Brighton early to greet any early arrivals. Nowadays of course I just treat it like any other game.
4 - See above. Great days, sometimes we battered them and sometimes they battered us. And it wasn't just when we played each other, I remember getting ambushed at Victoria station once, and another time we piled out at East Croydon and attacked a load of Palace on the platform. They didn't know what hit them!
5 - Same as us.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
1) 25 years.
2) I am aware
3) Have a few pints before the game, go to game, go home.
4) No
5) The Palace BASTARDS

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
1) How long have you been a Brighton fan?

About 35 years...

2) Are you aware of the origin of the rivalry between BHAFC and Crystal Palace, or as a Brighton fan, do you just accept and practice it?

I'm aware.

3) Can you please describe a typical Brighton V Crystal Palace match day?

Noise, passion, apprehension...

4) Have you ever been involved in any hooliganism at Brighton V Crystal Palace games?

Not directly.

5) If you could sum up Crystal Palace Football Club in three words, what would they be?

Pikey scum Nigels.

Also if you could put your age as well

thank you :moo:

NP.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
1, since we got promoted and won a new stadium.
2, I know why we don't like Southampton?
3, yeah it's something to do with the half way point of the a23 everyone knows this!
4, not been to one yet but as I got a season ticket this season and went to the play off final I'll be in the front row at Selhurst
5, Simon Jordan's hair

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
1 since 71
2 opening game,i think 74-75,the programmes with the dolphin on the front,quite big,spider got the winner 1-0 (ron challis didn't help matters)
3 special
4 plead the fifth
5 fuckin 'ate 'em

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hi,

my friend is doing a uni project on the brighton palace rivalry and wants answers to these questions. so if you could do it, it would be a big help!

2) Are you aware of the origin of the rivalry between BHAFC and Crystal Palace, or as a Brighton fan, do you just accept and practice it?
4) Have you ever been involved in any hooliganism at Brighton V Crystal Palace games?
5) If you could sum up Crystal Palace Football Club in three words, what would they be?

:facepalm: Another JCL.

:moo:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hi,

my friend is doing a uni project on the brighton palace rivalry and wants answers to these questions. so if you could do it, it would be a big help!

1)Since 1988-
2)yes and yes-
3)special,played with an undercurrent of tension-
4)yes,seen at close hand after a friendly on a Friday night at the Goldstone.

I very much like this question No 5.....as it gives me much pleasure to write my favourite words about them!!

5)DELUDED BEYOND BELIEF

UNDER 50

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
1) How long have you been a Brighton fan? 35 years approx
2) Are you aware of the origin of the rivalry between BHAFC and Crystal Palace, or as a Brighton fan, do you just accept and practice it? I am aware of the origin
3) Can you please describe a typical Brighton V Crystal Palace match day? Local derby - tense
4) Have you ever been involved in any hooliganism at Brighton V Crystal Palace games? - no
5) If you could sum up Crystal Palace Football Club in three words, what would they be? - sarf lunnon innit

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
1) 40 years.
2) No idea what caused it, but hate the c***s.
3) Pikey watching, without the caravans.
4) No, they run too fast.
5) Dirty f***ing c***s.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
1) How long have you been a Brighton fan? Since childhood
2) Are you aware of the origin of the rivalry between BHAFC and Crystal Palace, or as a Brighton fan, do you just accept and practice it? Yes I'm aware of the origin, but as I wasn't around a part of it is accept and follow 25%?
3) Can you please describe a typical Brighton V Crystal Palace match day? Day only is excitement, travel to a pub, chat with friends over football/palace etc, go to game, Give out banter, have a laugh/watching game - Plenty of build up pre match in the weeks coming upto it.
4) Have you ever been involved in any hooliganism at Brighton V Crystal Palace games? No.
5) If you could sum up Crystal Palace Football Club in three words, what would they be? Administration, Embarrassment, Dump

For the record I doubt many would admit to being a hooli on a public forum also so the results may be skewed abit.

Oh yeah I'm 22. Forgot that.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Hi,

1. 29yrs
2. Yes I'm aware of the origins of the rivalry, but any Brighton fan must hate them with a passion...its the law
3. Could kick off at any time or place!
4. Like I'd answer that!
5. Webbed feet inbreeds!
38yrs

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Hi,

1)37years
2)accept
3)Opening scene from "Saving Private Ryan"
4):whistle:
5)Bunch of c***ts

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hi,

Well OK then Officer Dibble, I will attempt to answer your questions.

1 Dont know, lost to many brain cells due to number 4.

2 You see its like this. Bozza was standing at a bus stop when I walked up and stood next to him. I then took out my cock and began to piss down his leg. He said, "What the f*** do you think you are doing?" I pointed and said "There is a Palace fan on fire over there", he replied "Oh OK, have you got any Marshmellows?"
3 see 4 below.
4 See 1 above.
5 FL Cup, Semi-final, Pay on the gate.

BHAFC BIG BOY

Jan 8, 2012
Shoreham-by-sea
1) How long have you been a Brighton fan? 10 years
2) Are you aware of the origin of the rivalry between BHAFC and Crystal Palace, or as a Brighton fan, do you just accept and practice it? Fully aware of the origin
3) Can you please describe a typical Brighton V Crystal Palace match day? Hostility, rivalry, good game
5) If you could sum up Crystal Palace Football Club in three words, what would they be? Dirty, Pikey, Hovel

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Hi,

1) How long have you been a Brighton fan? 38 years2)
Are you aware of the origin of the rivalry between BHAFC and Crystal Palace, or as a Brighton fan, do you just accept and practice it? Oh yes. They are the nearest club but for a period in the 70s both clubs seemed to go up and down together, so that every season we were battling it out. It then went up several notches with the replayed FA Cup game, Mullery's money gesture, and the general animosity between him and Terry Venables.3) Can you please describe a typical Brighton V Crystal Palace match day? Hostile, very hostile, with voilence in the old days but still some menace. My girlfriend came to the 5-0 at Selhurst, but result aside said she didn't want to go to that fixture again. Police to brighton fans: "At least you f****** c**** won't be coming back next year". That's the POLICE.4) Have you ever been involved in any hooliganism at Brighton V Crystal Palace games? On the receiving end, after being sent down the stairs at Hove Station into a group of Palace fans at the bottom. The fists flew, just wanted to get out.5) If you could sum up Crystal Palace Football Club in three words, what would they be? Glad All Over - a terrible and embarrassing song to run out to. Them all over!Also if you could put your age as well 48

Hope this helps!

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
1. 16 years
2. Yep and get reminded about it often by palace supporting work friends
3. As other people have said pretty hostile you can defiantly feel the tension between the two sets of fans
4. Nope
5. South London Slums (oh and defiantly deluded this season)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here